Schiaparelli S/S 2025 Paris

another brilliant collection. They just need some solid a list ambassadors to solidify the brand imo more than just Kylie although she is great for social buzz but red carpets etc are needed

Heavy handed, and stuffy. Just like the Upper East side ladies Daniel hangs out with. Daniel Roseberry is an equivalent of Stanley Tucci as a chef - Americans who think they know what European cooking, or fashion is all about, but are stuck in 1980s forever.

Like the two trompe-l’oeil knitted looks, a new take from him and very Elsa!

It just looks so corny and stuffy. I can't get on board personally but I see why it does so well. So "now" I find it very painful to look at in some ways.

In reality, the spirit of Thierry Mugler lives at Schiaparelli. It’s very very very Mugler. The last 2 looks reminds me of a look he presented in his Couture, a very muscular lady wore a latex or leather suit, removed the jacket and there was a garden embroidered top underneath!

The coated colored jersey dresses is something Tom Ford used to do a lot in his last few seasons…

I really love the oversized Couture Hoodies.
I love the contre-emploi of things here. Everything seems to be an elevated version of something very casual.

There’s nothing new but it feels somehow fresh and now. The fabrication is really exceptional. A lot can be said about Schiaparelli by Roseberry but the standards are at an all time high! The attention to details down to the buttons is deserving of an applause. It screams quality.

And the cast is exactly the kind of cast you want to see for this kind of brand.

Even though I’m a bit tired of the « snatched » look, when it’s done this well, I take it.

Not my favorite collection of the season but a great collection nevertheless.

why does he need to put every technique and folds and pleats under the sun in every look? Some designers are able to make it effortless but he makes sure the labour went in these looks stand out not in a good way.

I LOVE the sandals with those golden details!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->