Sean Penn

OMG! That clip is amaaaaaaaazing and Sean looks great as an aged rocker. Plus Frances? I cannot wait!

Okay some more pics of Sean and my newest obsession (god I'm such a looser) Hopper JAck (courtesy of isopix.be)

Attachments

• ISOPIX_20299863-047.jpg
    ISOPIX_20299863-047.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
  • ISOPIX_20301327-062.jpg
    ISOPIX_20301327-062.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 4
  • ISOPIX_20301327-063.jpg
    ISOPIX_20301327-063.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 3
  • ISOPIX_20301327-065.jpg
    ISOPIX_20301327-065.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 3
  • ISOPIX_20302845-033.jpg
    ISOPIX_20302845-033.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 7
Hopper is a great combination of his Dad and Mom. And God does Sean have the most beautifull blue eyes.

Here is a picture of Sean, Hopper and Sean's Mom, Eileen Ryan (the tough irish/italian broad) in Malibu after lunch (again isopix.be)

Attachments

• penn family.jpg
    penn family.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 8
  • ISOPIX_20302845-035.jpg
    ISOPIX_20302845-035.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 7
More of Sean Penn at the festival (courtesy of ontd.com)

Attachments

• sean ontd 5.jpg
    sean ontd 5.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 0
  • sean ontd 4.jpg
    sean ontd 4.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 5
  • sean ontd 3.jpg
    sean ontd 3.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 0
  • sean ontd 2.jpg
    sean ontd 2.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 1
  • sean ontd.jpg
    sean ontd.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 0
Well mystery solved I just found an interview in Tatler with Robin Wright and she disclosed what happened to Hopper: he had to undergo emergency brain surgery after falling off a skateboard going rally fast down a hill, he was not wearing a helmet (!!!) Robin said he has titanium plates in his head (Holy crap!!!) she said he almost did not make it.

Becasue I am bringing up Robin here are some oldies of her and sean (courtesy of ontd.com)

Attachments

• sean robin 3.jpg
    sean robin 3.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 3
  • sean robin 4.jpg
    sean robin 4.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3
  • pennseanwrightrobin0109.jpg
    pennseanwrightrobin0109.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3587.jpg
    IMG_3587.jpg
    432.3 KB · Views: 4
^Wow scary. I heard he had a brain injury from skateboarding but didn't know about the almost didn't make it and plates in his head bits. Thanks for the pics. They were a good looking family.

Yeah, I am still sad Sean and Robin didn't make it last, ha ha; weird how we "care" about celeb couples, but they were so cool together, and beautiful too. But what can you do? Gotta go for the happiness, I guess.

Scary 'bout the boy. Phew.

^Yeah. It's hard not to care for a couple when you've seen them together so long, they've done interviews together, movies together etc. I wonder if they would ever work together again professionally. I believe Sean said he would because he considers her one of the greatest actresses.

^Yeah they were really beautifull together, their kids are a really great combination of the two. I really think Robin's best performance was in Sean's "The Pledge" against JAck Nicholson. A shame they broke up, I thought they would make it.

Le Sigh so little activity in my favorite actor's thread. I wish Scarlett was more of a famewhore like Lively at least we would get more candids.

Anyway here is Sean leaving Joel Silver's (he is a prominent Hollywood producer) Memorial Day party.

Attachments

• sean memorial.jpg
    sean memorial.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 2

Attachments

• sean blue.jpg
    sean blue.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1
  • sean blue 2.jpg
    sean blue 2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1
SOME EXCITING NEWS: Fast Times at Ridgemont High cast to REUNITE at Spike awards this Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the mood for some tasty waves, a cool buzz, or at least a mini-reunion of the cast of Fast Times at Ridgemont High? EW has learned that the legendary high school comedy will be inducted into the Guy Movie Hall of Fame at Saturday’s taping of Spike TV’s Guys Choice event, with Fast Times cast members Sean Penn, Judge Reinhold, Robert Romanus, Brian Backer, Forest Whitaker, and director Amy Heckerling appearing together onstage in Los Angeles to accept the honor. (Alas, Jennifer Jason Leigh is busy starring in the Broadway production of The House of Blue Leaves and Phoebe Cates is unavailable.) Robert De Niro will present the cast with trophies

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/06/03/spike-tv-guys-choice-fast-times/

I am so excited about this, I will so watch these stupid awards now.

Oh it is officially off then with Scar-Jo. I thought it would be a fling. Wonder if Sean will ever settle down again, like he did (sort of) with Robin?

^Ithink Sean likes to have a steady woman in his life, but he is never monogamous. I don't think tha has or ever will happen.

Here is a picture of Sean at the Spike Awards with Robert Deniro, courtesy of dailymail.co.uk

Attachments

• sean spike.jpg
    sean spike.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 0
I love seeing so much genuine smiling from Sean. Deniro looks good too. Cool leather jacket! I guess the women in the cast weren't invited? Where's Pheobe, Jennifer etc?

wireimage

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xacli
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->