Sean Penn

^how awkward him and Scarlett being at the same award...

I love him with Robert DeNiro (DeNiro being my all time favourite famous male!!!!!!!!!!)

^Celebrities date in circles anyway so it's probably not that big a deal for them.

@Nomada, the fact that they are posing together in this instance means that they are trying to say that yes we split but the split was not nasty, we are still friends. They are over a s a couple.

@Babyjane, the women were invited, but Jennifer JAson Leigh is doing an play in NYC and Phoebe Cates does not really care for the movie and how it impacted her career, she did not feel comfortable being a sex symbol.

I love to see him smile he looked great at the award show, so nice to see him with his good pal Deniro.

@Jomarlushka, did you know that Sean and Deniro share the smae b-day. So cool.

^Oh man, Babyjane I was hoping for at least some funny zinger. Oh well may be Sean will hook up with Blake,LOL!

@Babyjane, I bow at your greatness, I also almost chocked on my water.

But yeah it's been pretty well established that Sean is packing some "HUGE HEAT".:P

^Thanks for the links Babyjane, I know that I am biased because I find his talent and intelligence a total turn on, but he also has a banging body. And it was widely reported that Sean hooked up with several models in Cannes, so Scarlett had to act quickly to save face.

Oh Geeez, that daily mail link has another amaaaaaaaazing photo of Sean and Robin. Every time I seem them together in a picture I pine. Ridiculous, but what a powerful and cool couple they made.

^Yeah I gotta say they looked amazing togther, he really likes slim blondes with a really hard body. You know it was Sean who got Madonna into working out, especially weight training.

^Thanks for the links Babyjane, I know that I am biased because I find his talent and intelligence a total turn on, but he also has a banging body. And it was widely reported that Sean hooked up with several models in Cannes, so Scarlett had to act quickly to save face.

Those articles make it sound like she's still pining for him. They make her look kind of pathetic.

Thanks for the Spike video. Nice speech. "our boobs are bigger than there's" :lol:
I wish he would have said the other line from Fast times: "Awesome! TOTALLY AWESOME!

^I know right, or "I'm so wasted" and hit his head with a shoe!

Here is Sean Penn and his uber-adorable son Hopper at Cannes, he is so tall, porr baby still has a scar on his nose from his skateboarding accident. Photo courtesy of People.com

Attachments

• sean hopper.jpg
    sean hopper.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xacli
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"