Sean Penn

I really hope Hopper goes into the "family business", he certainly has the face for it.

@Babyjane, thanks so much for the news, Sean Penn directing Deniro that is just heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!

In ref. to that chick keep in mind that she is from Haiti and deeply involved in helping the country so may be they were there to talk Haiti, this woman she is a real firecracker she divorced her CAA agent hubby last year because he cheated on her, so I do not think Sean is a good match for her (if youget my drift).

6-26-11 Sean Penn takes and late afternoon jog with a new young beauty jogging at his side in Malibu, CA. Penn sprints up the final hill to his house and waits for the young woman to catch up to him. When she does, he teases her about her running form saying you can tell she isn't a runner.

6-30-11 Sean Penn spotted with his son, Hopper Jack Penn at LAX. Sean Penn was seen dropping his son off at the airport in Los Angeles.

7-2-11 Rare pictures of Sean Penn smiling in Malibu and signing a petition for gay rights. Sean is seen hanging out in front of Starbucks having a smoke before a meeting and smiling on his way out.

I love seeing him look happy but WOW he gets around. I wonder what they would say if a woman acted like this?

Sean Penn yesterday stepped out with his new girlfriend less than a month after breaking up with Scarlett Johansson.

The 50-year-old actor was spotted strolling along hand-in-hand with the mystery woman as they headed back from an Independence Day party in Los Angeles yesterday.

And it's not the first time Penn has been spotted with the attractive brunette.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...litting-Scarlett-Johansson.html#ixzz1RAFt9UkB

^I don't know if these photos were ever posted but on first glance I thought the woman above was the same woman he was pictured with November 2010 but they look different:

abilityfilms

.November 7th 2010 Sunday Exclusive..Sean Penn ate lunch at Coogie's restaurant in Malibu California with is hot new brunette girlfriend. Sean was smoking a cigarette while talking on his cell phone. Sean was wearing army green camouflage pants. Sean was laughing & smiling talking with friends in front of the restaurant

Even though he's old now, he's still hotter than all hell. :crush:
I'd hit it in a heartbeat! :lol:

He surely is a guy who is changing his routine ... :wink: whatever the girl on his side..he gets her jogging

@BABYJANE, as always you are the best, tried to give you karma but you are all full!!

His kids are so beautiful, Hopper is so hot! I think in the jogging pics that is his daughter Dylan - she really has an interesting face, a real combination of Sean and Robin (she has great lips).

I think the brunettes in the pics are different women, I do not think they are the same but who knows. I bet the brunette in the miniskirt is some kind of low rent model.

Glad to see Sean move on, obviously we all know he is a player!

Attachments

• sean body 2.jpg
    sean body 2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 4
  • sean body 3.jpg
    sean body 3.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 3
  • sean body 5.jpg
    sean body 5.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 8
  • sean body 4.jpg
    sean body 4.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 3
  • sean body.jpg
    sean body.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 3
Cool shorts on hot bod! Who is the latest fancy? I think she looks closer to his age than Scarlet, anyhow.

Dare I say it? This Stacey Koplin has features similar to Robin's. However, a brunette for a change eh?

^I agree with you there is a similarity, and her body is really skinny but muscular, very fit, a common trait of all of Sean's women (with the exception I guess of ScrJo who ws more curvy).

@babyjane, thanks so much for the link to the jogging pictures, that woman is so lucky, she is very fit!

http://dlisted.com/2011/07/05/would-you-hit-it
dlisted

seanpennmalibu.jpg

@kenysha, thank you so much for the pictures!!

I guess we still do not know who she is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xacli
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->