Second Life

TheKiwi

Brooklyn, baby!
Reaction score
Does anybody "play" this "game"? I put those in quotes because it's really not a game at all, but a whole 3D virtual world. If you don't know what Second Life is, here's a basic summary:

Second Life is a 3-D virtual world entirely built and owned by its residents. Since opening to the public in 2003, it has grown explosively and today is inhabited by a total of 6,052,259 people from around the globe.

I started playing when I decided to write a paper on it since I thought it was an interesting phenominon, but now I'm kind of addicted. :ninja:

I just signed up as Giuseppes Catalini... but it slows down my computer too much to play :( There seem to be a lot of these kinds of games. There was a Japanese one I played a while ago and then some other I can't remember...but it gets to be no fun when you have to start paying :neutral:

^ You don't have to pay. You can earn Linden $ (the in-game money) in other ways. :wink: Believe me, I'd never pay an actual $ to play a game like this!

I discovered it a few days ago and wanted to register, but couldn't decide on the name. Still thinking...

thnx for sharing this..

im gunna go check it out right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->