What Will You Be For Halloween?

21427vo3.jpg

Oooh la la.

Omg omg I've been planning this sh*t since August I'm so lame! For now, I'm feelin' like a dysfunctional soldier a la Junya.

Well sadly I don't know if I will be able to participate this year because I have a job and I never get invited to any parties. However if I do I'm still undecided. I'm thinking I'll be a glam pirate because for the Moving Up assembly (an informal graduation-style thing where the seniors dress up in costume) I was one and I don't want the outfit to go to waste. It was black tights, a black skirt that had kinda rough edges (like an ice-skater skirt but longer), a red tank top, a piece of red eyelash fabric that sparkled for the headpiece, a rhinestone-encrusted sword on a belt of stretchy sequined fabric, and a pirate bodice of sorts that I used sequins left over from the pageant sashes I made for my One-Act as well as sequin trim, faux pearls, and the cheap strings of gold beads. Add a fishnet-type thing around my waist, tons of jewelry, and the look is completed.

^^ Sexy.

I think I might go as Guinevere in a costume a bit like the one above... Preferably clean and white. Maybe I'll grab a flowery crown too...

my boyfriend's related to jesse james! (many generations apart mind you, but, still pretty cool! :smile: ) he's cute too. haha i can see the resemblance

^ your boyfriend must be a very bad boy then!:brows: haha!!:flower:

Halloween is not such a big deal here in Denmark...But if I should dress up, it would be like a witch a la givenchy, with striped stockings :D

I'm going to be Angelina Jolie's lastest adopted child :D

^hahaha!!!!!! that would have been hilarious!!! a very original costume!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nymphfable
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->