What Will You Be For Halloween?

Cute Halloween costumes?

What have you worn or what would you like to?

So far my ideas have been
1) Hippie (this is not that cute but I tend to like some hippie clothing and this is my only real opportunity to wear them...mainly my "japanese forest" poncho...yes that's right! and my blue suede platform "Pepsi cola" bowling shoes...no joke! These are real vintage items folks :D)

2) Devil (cute red and black outfit with little horns and a tail. I have black boots and skirt and red/black "barbed wire" tights and a red top)

These ideas aren't really cute but they are ideas i would have never thought of. I had a halloween party today and this one lady had a black baseball cap on turn backwards and a black leather jacket and jeans. A camera around her neck and she made herself a press pass and she was instantly the Paparazzi. Another girl came dressed as the pregnant Brittany Spears. She had a "I'm a virgin" shirt on and a peasant skirt. A red string around her wrist and a Star Bucks cup in hand, a fake dog and flip flops.

I went as Catherine Bach's Daisy Duke to a Halloween party this year...not Jessica Simpson's updated version because I'm not blond, don't have enormous boobs and hate cowboy boots. :smile: It was weird because I don't show that much skin normally, I only show one part of my body at a time, to be subtle...but I had a really fun time assembling the costume. I bough a pair of old Levi's shorts and cut them super short, distressed the hell out of them with sandpaper and arazor blade, bought a cheap men's cotton plaid shirt and tied it up, and got a pair of white peep toe heels from the 70's. I actually have a picture. It makes my thighs look way bigger than they actually are, but oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
A devil is always fun, you can do a lot with the costume and makeup, and plus it gives you an excuse to be bad all day.

... My ideas aren't reallyy cute... but witty... and shopsmuch, your thighs look fine :wink: Your version of DD is way better than Simpson's by far.

My roommate had me do his makeup to look like he was dead, but frozen... lots of white and blue makeup.. and these like crystal things glued to his face... he put on tattered clothing and wore a lifejacket... he was a victim of the Titanic.

Another idea is to wear all white.. and either wear a sign around your neck or write on your shirt the word "Lie" BAM! you're a little white lie.

Another is to take a large cardboard box, cut holes in it for your head and arms... drape a tablecloth over it... get a lampshade and an alarm clock..(maybe even a book for an extra ooomf!) glue it all down to the top of the box... put the lamshade on your head... You're a one night stand.
harrrr harrrrr harrrrr.

How creative everyone! =)

shopsmuch, I agree with Luna, you look much better in short shorts than Jessica Simpson as Daisy Duke.

Luna: Very cool as your friend going as a titanic victim!!

My friend this year is wrapping cardboard around his waist to make a large box. He is attaching a note that will say "God's gift to women." VERY conceited, but it was funny =)

Another male friend went to a second hand shop and he bought a tight PINK power ranger's costume for less than 10 dollars!! =D

Oh i hate this :(
I wish we had halloween here now more than ever !

I love these ideas, they're great! Next year I'm probably going to steal at least one of these :D

shopsmuch you look great in that costume, now you know if you are feeling particularly evil you could always pop down to the local trailer park and cause a lot of husbands to get whacked over the head with a variety of kitchenware by their wives :smile:

Halloween costume Ideas

I think a boiler suit,covered with abbatoir blood and offal,combined with a Hockey mask and large meat cleaver would be very effective.
PS; You could also make moaning noise and chuckle throatily to increase the outfits impact,HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I will do this tonight:

long black jersey dress
half-see-through tunic with velvet roses "printed" on, nice sleeves - wide on the arm, a bit bat-like
black tights
pointy shoes
fake spider webs wrapped around me so I look like woven in, also I will add several plastic spiders

will curl my hair very much and put it up, decorate with more webs and spiders.

suitable make-up.

not really cute, but original B) I'm the queen of spiders, so to speak. and I hate spiders.

I always wanted to go as Prince in Purple Rain..but in order to do that, it MUST be perfect! If its not, it simply wont work!!

For next year, I wanna be a bottle of Franzia, and have my friend go as a box of Velveeta--cheap wine & cheap cheese...And I have one whole year to plan it!!

Stylish halloween

I am going to a Halloween party next weekend, and I want to have a costume in which I don't only look dressed up as something but I also want to look good ^_^
Does anyone have some tips? I'd prefer something not too difficult, and maybe something I could make myself.
Or you can post pictures of your halloween outfit, I would really like to see what you guys would wear for inspiration.

:flower:

Haven't really thought about it, but maybe "Kamikaze Katio Jeanne" :D
(Don't think you know her)

Halloween soon to be here,what fav outfit?

I was dressed as carrie for a halloween fancy dress party,and i won ,but now i was woundering who to go as next,i know am a bit early to think about this but i do like to think a head.
Any best halloween outfits you think will be good for fancy dress,please share
Cheers

My favourite:
1131001056_f.jpg

:lol: (www.fotolog.com/cinthiadicker)

I dont really want to look trashy ,i would prephere to look really spooky.
The site you given makes some good stuff for the bedroom tho hahahaha,not for others to see lol:D
cheers

My sister and I discussed the posibility of Jane Russell (me) and Marilyn Monroe (my sis) c. Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.

Bra stuffing would be involved on my part, of course, since I have a model sized 31 inch bust :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->