Selena Gomez & Taylor Lautner: It's Over!

LUXXX

Reaction score
Young Love sacrificed

EXCLUSIVE

It’s over. For now, it’s over.

Multiple sources have confirmed to me exclusively that Selena Gomez and Taylor Lautner, SO f-cking cute in Vancouver while both were in town shooting their respective projects, have split…

It’s been about a week now. Taylor left Vancouver last Friday. Before leaving, my sources say the two were supposed to hang out, spend time together, watch DVDs, cuddle, whatever. Instead, Taylor stood her up. Didn’t bother texting, didn’t bother coming through on their plans.

They’ve barely communicated since.

Am told Taylor was supposedly strongly encouraged by his father and Summit not to be seen with a girlfriend, especially as his star is on the rise. They want him to focus on career, on the work, and on letting every little girl make believe she could be The One. He wasn’t happy about it, but he listened. These are the sacrifices you make for fame, right?

Selena will have to make hers too. Eventually.

Interestingly enough, both Selena and Taylor will be at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday. Please let there be a dance-off. This is the only way to resolve things.

Sigh.

Young love comes to an end. Sadness.

www.laineygossip.com

I feel bad for Selena, she seemed really into him...and for him not even to have the decency to say it face to face but stand her up. What a cad...and what's up with Summit reverting back to the MGM days of controlling their talent? Creepy...:unsure:

.. Ive been waiting for someone to make a thread about these two lol ..I would of done it myself but i really couldn't be bothered lol ..And yeah they both seem to be really into each other and its sad .. But then again it wasn't even offical that they were dating yet, people just assumed. I mean i go out with my guy mates all the time and i hug them and all.. doesn't mean im dating them..

They were dating?!:shock:

Yea, apparently so lol .. Here are some pics of them two together and some stories:

Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez reportedly go on a date when they are filming their new movies in Vancouver, Canada. The "Twilight" hunk was said to be visiting the 16-year-old cutie on "Beezus and Ramona" set during his break time from filming "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" and asking her to have lunch together. Additionally, the couple was spotted having "3 dinner dates" together.

"They've been on 3 dinner dates, once at the Spaghetti Factory and I'm also told another time at The Keg - it's a steakhouse chain here in Canada," Lainey Gossip reported. "He also pops in to see her at lunch break when he's not being a wolf in 'Twilight'/'New Moon.'"

On Thursday afternoon, April 23, the pair was also snapped leaving Caffe Artigiano in downtown Vancouver. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress hid her head behind Taylor's bodyguard's back when she rushed into an awaiting car. Shortly after that, the 17-year-old heartthrob got into the same car with the companion of the bodyguard. Selena's mom Dina was also seen with them.

© GL/PR Photos When Selena Gomez finally speaks up about rumors of her dating "Twilight" hottie Taylor Lautner, she won't deny or confirm that they are a couple. To TV Guide Magazine, she insists the movie hunk is "a really good friend" of her. "That's all I can say ... he's a friend and he's great!" she declares.

Pressed if she and Taylor, indeed, are dating but opt to keep their romance low profile, Selena also refuses to give direct answer. She simply says speculation of him dating Taylor is "a little weird," explaining "Honestly, I'm just a normal teenager, going to the movies and hanging out, so I don't let it bother me or control my life."

Rumors of Selena Gomez and Taylor Lautner dating first emerged after they were seen having lunch together at Caffe Artigiano in Vancouver, Canada back on April 23. Few days later, they were snapped spending some quality time at The Cactus Club in Coquitlam, BC.

Selena Gomez and Taylor Lautner on a sunny Sunday in Vancouver out for sushi.

th_63017_taylor-selena-date-8-18may09_122_1163lo.jpg
th_63037_taylor-selena-date-14-18may09_122_344lo.jpg
th_63011_taylor-selena-date-2-18may09_122_1111lo.jpg
attachment.php
attachment.php
th_63041_taylor-selena-date-19-18may09_122_376lo.jpg
selena-taylor-5129-8_medium.jpg
23_selena7.jpg

taylor-selena-12-27apr09.jpg
taylor-selena-14-27apr09.jpg

taylor-selena-11-27apr09.jpg
taylor-selena-8-27apr09.jpg

And there are other stories about them going to dates but im too lazy to find and post them lol

LaineyGossip.com
www.aceshowbiz.com

It looks like she decided to skip the MTV Awards last night.

Mayybe there not over ..

Looking so happy together, Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez were spotted grabbing some frozen yogurt together this past Tuesday (June 2).

The “Twilight” stud and his “Wizards of Waverly Place” gal were all smiles as they enjoyed each other’s company and chatted away while the paparazzi snapped up pics.

selena-taylor-629-8.JPG

selena-taylor-629-7.JPG

selena-taylor-629-6.JPG

selena-taylor-629-5.JPG

selena-taylor-629-4.JPG

selena-taylor-629-3.JPG

selena-taylor-629-2.JPG

selena-taylor-629-1.JPG

They’re learning
So young and already learning how to navigate the Hollywood landscape.

Last week I reported exclusively that Taylor Lautner broke up with Selena Gomez. Click here for the details. TRUE.

Taylor’s final day in Vancouver was May 22nd. He was supposed to spend time with Selena in the two days leading up to his departure. She waited for his text. He did not text, he did not call. After returning to LA, they messaged each other once. And then it was done.

Under pressure from studio and family, urging him to focus on career and to not be so visible with a girl so as to keep teen hearts beating, Taylor was asked to cool it. And so he did.

Selena handled herself beautifully. No hysterics, no drama.

But when my story broke though, you can imagine, Taylor’s camp did not look good. Selena was called on set in Vancouver. The phones did not stop ringing. My sources say Taylor’s people accused her of damaging his reputation and wanted Selena’s people to make it right, to protect his sweet image. So here you have it – a yogurt outing in LA with the paps invited to come along.

When in doubt though, especially with this generation, well, look to Twitter. They can’t help themselves. Which in this case helps us.

Earlier this week, Selena posted a telling little remark on her Twitter. I’ve attached a screencap here just in case for some reason it gets removed. The tweet reads:

“A man who does not think for himself does not think at all.”

How long before she deletes it? Depends when they read this.

Yesterday news broke that Chris Pine ditched Audrina Patridge because his reps felt it was damaging his ascending star. Chris Pine is almost 30.

At 16 and 17, Selena and Taylor are already playing the game. Very, very well.
LaineyGossip.com

What a coincidence that I stumbled upon this thread. Last night I dreamt that I was talking to a guy who resembled Taylor. I even said to him, "You look like Taylor Lautner." :D

With that twitter posting by Selena, I'm willing to bet Lainey's version of events is true. But I hope he sees the way and works it out with Selena because they are cute. Still, she may be too good for him at this point...The idea that they blamed her for that gossip is sad, she must've been so confused and humiliated.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's pretty cute. He'll get even hotter as he matures more, what is he.....17? 18? :ninja:

Not that this is about taking sides, because it's been resolved with minimal drama/bitterness, but I have so much respect for Selena right now! So very mature and professional about things, even when she was the party that was hurt.

THey started dating? I didn't know that, wow i'm slow. they seem cute together

They looks really cute together! Taylor is a huge upgrade to Nick Jonas. He's more of a girl than Selena. :yuk:

Selena Gomez: I’m Not Dating Taylor Lautner
Rumors have been swirling that Selena Gomez and beefed up Twilight star Taylor Lautner are dating, but as expected, Sel says not to believe the romance hype!

The 16-year-old Disney starlet told Extra at yesterday’s A Time for Heroes Celebrity Carnival, “He’s one of my good friends. I’m single. Definitely single.”

Additionally, Sel told Popstar! mag that fans should “focus on my work, not my love life.”
Justjaredjr.buzznet.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->