Sergio Ramos

They are definitely :o, but they sure make me smile and leave me with a warm and fuzzy feeling!

So what do you all think of his new cornrows?:huh:

WHAT!? Cornrows? I thought he said he would shave his head should Spain win the WC...!

I wanna see pics of this horror!!!!!!! :ninja:

I'm not able to post them,but check his Twitter: twitter.com/sergioramos. He posted 2 pics with his conrows

I HATE those braids! :D But I am waiting with terror if and when he fullfills his promise to cut the hair :( What would he be without his trademark hair ?

Yup, he's said it before...During Euro 2008 he said if they'd win he'd do something to his hair but till this day, no change :D Thank God.

I know!! Sergio is now on holiday with his sister in Cadiz, Spain.

He is expected back at the club on Monday with the other WC players. The players who already started training 2 weeks ago (incl. Cristiano Ronaldo who started training this week) are now on their way to LA where they will be staying til 7 august.

source:Realmadrid.com

Ladies, we can breathe again, his new hair is gone! Here's a pic of Sergio in Cadiz few days ago

sergio-ramos1--cadiz2.jpg

source: got them via e-mail

Yes, his whole family is there haha. There are more pics but with tags and you hardly see him (from the back or from the side) I thought this one was really cute..

Sergio's teammate and close friend Guti is leaving Real Madrid after 24 years. This is what Sergio had to say about him:

Ramos:
“There is no doubt that one of the greatest players in the history of Real Madrid is leaving. I am going to miss him a lot because he is an excellent teammate and friend. He is a great person but many people aren’t aware of the fact. We had a close relationship since my first day at Real Madrid and there are no words to describe his talent. Many of his plays are unforgettable. We will miss him very much.”

Sergio on holiday in Cadiz
the pic with his niece is so cute :heart:

1031466976_5_XC37.jpeg1031467017_5_eRBK.jpeg5716_sergio-ramos-con-su-familia-en-cadiz.jpg

Spanish media are reporting that Sergio is on holiday with his alleged new girlfriend Flamenco singer India Martinez, but it is his sister :lol:

18dd3ca041ramosg.jpg

wagwagworld.blogspot.com

Oh, those shots with his niece!:wub:

He's beautiful! No wonder he never cared about what he wore, he knew what was underneath, but now that good friend Guti has moved to Turkey maybe his fashion choices will greatly improve!:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->