Sex and the City/And Just Like That... (HBO Series)

I have the shoebox too (because there's another edition), isn't it cute? Yeah i know what you mean about the house work and don't tell me your avatar it's your baby. That is so cute!!! I always thought it was from an ad (commercial)! If it's yours i wish you the best!

BUMP!

Has anybody watched this show as many times as I have? :ninja:

I've seen it gazilliom times, I know every single line by heart.
I really enjoy the show, it's one of my favorites. And I agree that the fashion is best in season 6.

The scene I love the most is when Carrie is staying in a hotel, so she can write because Aidan (whom I adore :heart:) is loud in the apartment. And Big catches up with her in the elevator and she tells him to f*ck off, then gives in and says f*ck me. I love it because she knows it's wrong, it's stupid but she's still human and makes a mistake.

What I don't like is how many TV shows have been said to be ''the next SATC'', shows such as Girls, Desperate Housewives, Lipstick Jungle ... There can only be one SATC, give it a rest.

^ Haha yes!
They ruined it a little bit with the second film for me but I still can't help but love the series.

This past few months i have has just a major sex and the city marathon. Maybe because it was near exam/coursework deadlines and it helped with the stress, but i watched so MANY episodes, it was my drug! I once stayed in bed, instead of doing work and just watched 7 episodes straight, by myself. I even have a folder on my laptop with over fifty screenshots from episodes, i have become that sentimental! I have to agree though with the others that when carrie tries to be sarcastic, it can become beyond cringe worthy..

I always liked this show a lot, I didn't care that much for the first two seasons, but after that it was always really good. I like the fact that Samantha always made me laugh, she was my favourite character because she was so funny.

^ Ohhh, that Samantha. :wink:

I tire of people saying the show was so unrealistic. Yes, it was a television show! Fiction!

I love Carrie but it's so annoying that she screams at everything - wind, rain, squirrels.

I love Carrie but it's so annoying that she screams at everything - wind, rain, squirrels.

I didn´t notice that the first time I watched the series and idolized her. Now when I catch reruns it´s like....stop the screams girl.

Yes. I think I have. It's probably my favourite tv show ever (Friends come very close though)

Same here!! B)

At first SATC was a guilty pleasure but now I full on adore it. I can shamelessly look at a screencap (or see what outfit the girls are wearing) from a random episode and recognise what episode it's from... :doh:

It's a good show for when you're sick or can't sleep.

I was full on in love with Aidan Shaw :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was 16 what SATC was on the air and I was endlessly in love with Mr. Big.:lol::lol:

Surely, you've seen the "everyoutfitonsatc" IG, right? Whomever writes that is brilliant, esp. the "wokecharlotte" posts.
BTW, does anybody watch the heavily-edited-for-daytime-TV reruns on the E! channel? Soooo, soooo, sooo not the same.

Surely, you've seen the "everyoutfitonsatc" IG, right? Whomever writes that is brilliant, esp. the "wokecharlotte" posts.
BTW, does anybody watch the heavily-edited-for-daytime-TV reruns on the E! channel? Soooo, soooo, sooo not the same.

oh wow sorry this is like two years late...I have been watching this series on HBO (non Edit).. but..yeah this version is SOO MUCH better than E!

Also, I am on season 4 with Aidan, and I get how people like him! I like him too, but he and Carrie are NOT meant for each other. So glad he got away from her lol.

Anyone else watched the first two episodes of And Just Like That...? I'm just on downloading them now and keen to learn how the story follows on from the last SATC movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->