Shaggy Haircuts

mburns132

Reaction score
shaggy hair on guys

Hey, i was wondering if anyone could post some pictures of shaggy hairstyles on guys...like i'm not really sure but i think its the style that goes down to the eyebrows and curls up at the ears. if anyone has some pics of shaggy hair or could describe exactly what it is, that would be awesome....thanx so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...i've always thought shaggy hair was like these:

Attachments

• shaggy.jpg
    shaggy.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 17
  • shaggy2.jpg
    shaggy2.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 12
  • shaggy3.jpg
    shaggy3.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 16
  • shaggy4.jpg
    shaggy4.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 14
it works on some guys, but on most it doesn't...i'm not a fan, but it can be cute, i guess

When I think shaggy hair, I think Brandon Boyd:
8485_512.jpg

I think shaggy hair can look good - it can also look tragic. It really hinges on the guy's facial shape and structure. Also, whatever you do, don't mess/play with it all the time - just looks goofy.

Ooh he's got lovely hair! ^^ I totally agree, sometimes it looks great, other times it just looks like hairdressers dont exist

^ Yum! Love shaggy hair. Mmm mm.. I wish more men sported it.

thanx so much for the pics....how about the shaggy look for straight hair?

im not sure if there is such a thing, i think shaggy hair only comes when your hairs curly :unsure:

I used to want to have it like that before but now I'm not interested anymore since after seeing what everyone looks like, shaggy hair can make you look a bit messy and messes with ur face structure.

Dior Homme has a lot of 'shag' cuts for guys with straighter hair. Usually guys with straight hair that get it really razored to look shaggy look not so great.

Erin said:
^ Yum! Love shaggy hair. Mmm mm.. I wish more men sported it.

im with u on that one! i find it VERYYYY attractive. as a matter of fact, most of my ex's have had shaggy hair at some point in their life and to be honest, i wouldnt want it any other way!! :heart:

Not a fan of the 'shaggy' hair. I either make my hair messy or comb it.
It would be impossible for my hair to be 'shaggy' anyhow; my hair is too straight.

secondly said:
Dior Homme has a lot of 'shag' cuts for guys with straighter hair. Usually guys with straight hair that get it really razored to look shaggy look not so great.

where are the dior homme pics? :unsure:

model Andrew Smith has a gorgeous shag
dont quote me on that though, it might cause some confusion

Attachments

• Andrew.JPG
    Andrew.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 31

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member