Shaun Ross

He's a cool guy but all the people who I know tell me he's scary!

Shaun 6 pg spread IN*TANDEM MAGAZINE

2ex1mi9.jpg

2agm7n.jpg

25syd10.jpg

(his Facebook )

Love the Vogue Italia ed. He's starting to show a bit more range than just that scowl.

Nice to see him getting work! I love post #61 :D

Front row at Risto ss11 during Berlin Fashion Week
eiksif.jpg

daylife

What is up with the facial ....whatever that thing is on his face? Anyway, glad he's doing good @ BFW.

Shaun was interviewed at Style Like U. The accompanying video can be found here.

I think I will go with my favorite line that has been thrown at Shaun and try to pretend that the others were not said, which is, “oh my god he is everything!” Though he has had to suffer immensely for having Albinism, yet another sad embarrassement of the ignorance and fear of the egos of mankind, he, and others of any monority are here to bring us face to face with our ignorance and thus, evoke reactions that offer up some wisdom and give hope for some evolution of thinking, like this one. I have a personal identification with Shaun’s immunity to how people stare at him, because I have a gay son, who doesn’t see the homophobic glares coming at him from everywhere, but I do (let’s just say, he is my teacher in how he rises above, like Shaun does.) Shaun has a very supportive mom, “my mother always kept me going.” I looove how Shaun makes his rare and very defining characteristics a look that can only be his own. He is the antidote to the all too common bland homogeneity, with his Warhol shades, uber minimal use of black and clean lines and the touches of haute hip hop, like his RAD Chris Habana hat. With the way Shaun embraces his differences, he opens eyes and elevates consciousness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaun Ross model of BERLIN FASHION WEEK

ip61y0.jpg

Shaun Ross makes it to the cover of the Berlin Fashion Week Daily in a backstage picture from the Patrick Mohr Show :heart::heart::heart:

288329j.jpg

Shaun Ross and what he calls his father " Ty Hunter " Beyonce Knowles Fashion Stylist ,
Pictures His Facebook

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->