Shaun Ross

The clam magazine looks amazing. I can't quite describe I how I feel about the emotions that he is now portraying in his pictures. Other than I feel like a proud moma living to see the potential I had always seen in him.

I just really hope that eventually he and Diandra can be successful without always being joined at the hip with the other one. As special as they each are, this pairing is getting old. Quite a waste really-_-

New York S/S 2011 showcard.
apmspring201124.jpg

thefashionisto.com

wow! i'm so glad i happened to come across this thread! i have a picture from awhile back that I saved to my computer but I had no idea who it was until now.

tumblrkuttk30ntc1qa8v6b.jpg

jak & jil

I made is ok for boys to be so different in this industry !

So the New Givenchy Campaign has an Older ALBINO Male in it . . . Everyone is wondering y i'm not in it ? . . Ask yourself & the answer u will find

RT @QFascinating: [Fasion] via @VogueParisLive: Albino model #StephenThompson poses in ss11 #Givenchy campaign—where's @ShaunDRoss? [http://petitlien.fr/59si]

Everyone is saying " Albino in New Givenchy Campaign , whr is Shaun Ross ? Shaun Ross is wrkn on bigger & better things (Silence is Key)

I love it ! RT @MarquisBias: @ShaundRoss just read about Stephen Thompson and Givenchy, how exciting!

@MarquisBias That's because he is new :smile:
twitter.com/shaundross

all of these tweets are from around the time that Shaun got wind of the Givenchy campaign. I'm not going to say my opinion on them because it's a very pointed one.

Oh and the last tweet was a response to my friend who was saying that he couldn't find work by Stephen.

Show Package – Paris F/W 11 : Nathalie
4jqm8n.jpg

models

SHAUN ROSS PLAYS AS E.T in KATY PERRY's NEW VVIDEO FT KANYE WEST

2yxm7mr.png
xt8oi.jpg

Shaun Ross has done it again , he is breaking down barriers as we speak , his career has been silent but only for those who don't pay attention. Yesterday a teaser leaked on youtube that revealed Shaun Ross in it . I think this will be epic for him and I see a new start

pics ( Via his twitter ) twitter.com/shaundross

wow ! I'm not a Katty Perry fan so I didn't pay attention to the video. I'm going to have to check it out now !

News

Shaun Ross was spotted on set at the Beyonce " Party " video shoot , rumors are that he will be in this video along with others:heart:

Shaun Ross London Fashion Week

am2vbc.jpg

Shaun Ross backstage @ Bolshie :heart::heart:

LONDON FASHION WEEK

here's another photo from the Adeen lookbook
tumblr_m0jqsjfLVh1qhbn7lo1_500.jpg

source: oystermag.com

Last edited by a moderator:
On the runway.

andreastischler.com, society.oe24.at, leadersnet.at

Sean Ross walks the runway during the Romanian Designers Show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 on July 7, 2012 in Berlin, Germany. (July 6, 2012 - Source: Samir Hussein/Getty Images Europe)
Romanian+Designers+Runway+Mercedes+Benz+Fashion+6gxh2j2uTwll.jpg
Romanian+Designers+Runway+Mercedes+Benz+Fashion+gEBCIP5Kd6rl.jpg

Romanian+Designers+Runway+Mercedes+Benz+Fashion+ZHlHUYSCRjIl.jpg
Romanian+Designers+Runway+Mercedes+Benz+Fashion+PVpEA2pPjkXl.jpg

Romanian+Designers+Runway+Mercedes+Benz+Fashion+dSfZsa3_UL1l.jpg

Romanian+Designers+Runway+Mercedes+Benz+Fashion+TbfAZgJSAjCl.jpg
Romanian+Designers+Runway+Mercedes+Benz+Fashion+d8U31DkrZK0l.jpg

Magazine: Traffic
Editorial: Marvel
Model: Rick Genest and Shaun Ross
Photographer: Joachim Baldauf
Stylist: Dirk Krüger