Shopping on eBay

adore dior I would not give this person a dime. They are either selling sites you already know about (Yoox / Bluefly) or they are selling links to fakes. It seems like a huge sham.

I agree, it's probably a scam or a rip off. I can post some sites of great discounted designer goods (although some with an invite) you don't need to buy links if you just google them :smile:.

Sales on these sites:
Net-a-porter.com (sale section)
Gilt.com (Invite only and all sales)
eluxury.com (sale section)
designersapparels.com (sends you to discounts on sites like Neiman Marcus).

Last edited by a moderator:
don't worry i don't plan on buying anything especially information

thanks for the sites LOVE

Last edited by a moderator:
i just signed up on Gilt.com with no invite. they have a chanel and prada sale starting 8am i think tomarrow

I'm trying to sell a pair of gold Lanvin flats, the famous "Sienna Miller" grey ankle boots and a pair of chloe sandals with a sequined bow. Do you guys think it's worth posting on ebay?
TIA

^ I would give it a shot. If you don't sell them on there, what would you do with them? (And what size are they...?)

Vicky If they are in good condition, you should have no trouble selling them on eBay.

^ Make sure you post your auctions in the "Get it before it's gone" thread! :flower:

Siwy Jeans In Apricot SAMPLE!!

I really wanted a pair of siwys then i saw these on ebay
but the listing says there a sample what does that mean? :blink: plus are they real because i have never seen this colour before but it's gorgeous i love it
here's the link to the page & hi i'm new! lol
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SIWY-Rose-Sup...ryZ15724QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
7dca_1.JPG

it means that is wasn't necessarily a distributed product. It might have just been made as possible design.

oh ok thanks it's just they are really cheap for a pair of siwy's

Okay just a quick question: I've sent the item to the seller but apparently it has been lost. Who has to take it up with the post office? The person that hasn't received the item, right? Sorry if it's the wrong thread to ask.

^ I have been burnt a few times on this, mostly on my international items...

When did you send the item? Do you keep your receipts? I would suggest scanning the receipt and sending to the buyer first...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biakasprik
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->