Show us your wardrobe!

I just did some cleaning out again. I'm always amazed at how big the staple of clothes I'm getting rid of is, especially considering I clean out my closet four times a year. I'm pretty pedantic :innocent:

Anyway, here's what's left in my wardrobe.

shoes
wardrobe1.jpg
wardrobe2.jpg

tops, bed sheets / jeans, skirts, towels
wardrobe3.jpg
wardrobe5.jpg

tops
wardrobe4.jpg

underwear, socks
wardrobe7.jpg

jackets, bags, hats, scarves
wardrobe8.jpg

I only have a small closet space for myself, so I've worked on building a decent capsule wardrobe for each season (in order to fit it into a manageable space...) Here are a couple of pictures of how I have it set up at the moment...

(all my out of season clothing is in storage elsewhere in the house)

01: My shoes and accessories are all stored in little cubbys along the side of the wardrobe. Scarves, clutches & sunglasses on the top - with a shoebox full of tags/dust bags there too. The white cane basket contains headbands, belts & a couple of soft wool hats. I have the shoe cubby shown, as well as two beneath (one is actually attached to the floor) - storing my boots & sneakers.

02: Quite cramped hanging space. This is easier to manage in summer when everything seems to be a lot more lightweight, and I don't have a big coat and 2 oversized blazers taking up space...

03: Top shelf for random stuff... The white boxes contain out of season bags & shoes (I have three of them up there) The Lanvin shoebox contains receipts etc. and I have some old Harper's Bazaar magazines up there ready to be donated.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 10
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 5
it's so funny how the brits have jumped on this thread -
assuming it is about showing us your 'wardrobe'...
ie 'closet'...

whereas - we americans don't use that word that way...

and i happen to know that the original intent of this thread was to show each other the CONTENTS of your closet...or your 'wardrobe'...
NOT the closet itself...

cause we have a thread for that already...
called...'closet inspirations'...
:wink:

^_^...funny...:P

As an Australian, it seems I have misunderstood the term "wardrobe" also :innocent::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvtvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->