Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair

To be honest, I feel really quite sorry for Sienna. Nobody can know for sure if it really was her who broke Balthazar and Rosetta up or if they were seperated before already and now she's the one who gets blamed and insulted. And personally, I don't buy Rosetta's publicity..

Yeah exactly. Rosetta doesn't have to come out and say anything because she's got her PR and friends planting stories left right and center. Even if, her and Balthy were still together when he got together with Sienna, we have no idea what he told Sienna and regardless, Sienna could have tried all she wanted to get together with him, if he wasn't interested, they wouldn't have gotten together.

I think she brought on the whole home wrecker thing herself but the paps should back off. They're really nasty.

No, not herself. Not that I knew of, at least. I was referring to those quotes by some "very reliable sources". :innocent:

Isn't that the same sort of sources that say Balthazar and Rosetta have been apart for a long time :wink: I honestly don't see much of a difference. Fact: Balthazar and Rosetta were together on April 23rd. It's awfully close that he and Sienna are now running around showing of their new relationship. Bad taste IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I think what's in bad taste is if Balthy did lie to Sienna, when she found out the truth, she should have backed off the relationship. Either way though I think it's a poor reflection on our society that we are obsessed with other people's relationships and what did and did not go on in them, to the point where pap's hound them about it.

Well I they manipulate pap.s when they want to. I do think Sienna flaunted herself knowing there would be photo's taken of them in Italy and then having seen the photo's there would be no way Rosetta would take her husband back. It was a guaranteed marriage breaker and I think people are not naive enough to think otherwise...who fooled who here, I wonder??

Obviously Sienna has never been good at dealing with attention when it comes to the scandals she is involved in. But she is more than happy to deal with it when she wants it...like cavorting around naked with her lover.

I don't know why she expects Rosetta to clear her name...why should she? She won't for the same reasons Jennifer Aniston didn't do it for Angelina Jolie. She's humiliated and she wants Sienna and Balthazar to be just as humiliated. I predict Sienna may crack under the pressure and end things soon...this relationship started under shady circumstances, afterall they hid their relationship because they were both cheating on people they were with.

Well I think what's in bad taste is if Balthy did lie to Sienna, when she found out the truth, she should have backed off the relationship. Either way though I think it's a poor reflection on our society that we are obsessed with other people's relationships and what did and did not go on in them, to the point where pap's hound them about it.

Since so many celebs seem to use the paps just as much as the paps use them I don't feel so bad about it. It's the same sort of celebs that start crying when the tabs also write the bad stories :rolleyes: To be honest, I think Sienna loves being in the tabs; she has even been seen buying one. She's certainly not known for her acting so I suspect she's usually quite happy with the attention. Also - if she doesn't want the paps to follow her now, maybe she should stop being where the paps are. IMO :smile:

before all of this was she ever a paparazzi target? I never really followed her career that closely and I know the paparazzi gets worst by year. I mean there were always a few pics here and there, but this is like lohan or britney level paps.

I thought it was interested that in several news stories this week Kiera Knightly has distanced herself from her - saying things like they haven't spoken since filming wrapped - they aren't that close, etc.

poison right now she is...

^
I noticed how they didn't do much promotion for their movie together. One could have expected photoshoots for magazines or shared covers - nada.

Actually, after watching the clip I think the paps were pretty tame, it was Sienna who drummed up the dramatics and over reacted.

Well Keira is so low drama to begin with. I think for awhile they got along while filming that movie together and then...

What's she doing in LA/Malibu if she doesn't want paps around? And the way she talks to them! Is she serious? Did she really think they would stop just because she said that?

Since so many celebs seem to use the paps just as much as the paps use them I don't feel so bad about it. It's the same sort of celebs that start crying when the tabs also write the bad stories :rolleyes: To be honest, I think Sienna loves being in the tabs; she has even been seen buying one. She's certainly not known for her acting so I suspect she's usually quite happy with the attention. Also - if she doesn't want the paps to follow her now, maybe she should stop being where the paps are. IMO :smile:

i absolutely agree with this. she had many opportunities to lie low and if she were to continue the relationship with Balthazar she could have done it more discreetly. I don't buy into that it's all the paps fault- certainly she didn't need to head to LA :blink:, nor parade around with Balthazar publicly (as seen in the shopping pics). That's just asking for it IMO.

^
I noticed how they didn't do much promotion for their movie together. One could have expected photoshoots for magazines or shared covers - nada.

But those covers/interviews would have been orchestrated months ago to come out in time for publicity of the film. That would have been long before this Balthazar thing.

This is not directed at any one person, but why is everyone jumping on Sienna only? She is definitely wrong, but Balthazar was the wh*re that disgraced his family and wrecked his home. He had a choice:yuk: We always jump on the woman.

It's think it's obvious that Balthazar is an idiot - to put it mildly. What's left to discuss about him? I think Sienna is getting the heat because she's more famous than Balthazar and because she became famous when she was cheated on. The fact that she's now the other woman is a really good story :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kate2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->