Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair

Sienna's relationships with men have been the key to her fame and paparazzi attention throughout pretty much all her "career"...

I don't feel like there's anything left to discuss about either of them really. They're both involved in this illicit affair. That's it. I just think some people should at least acknowledge Balthazar's HUGE role in the "homewrecking".

Whatevs, I give this thing another month...

well good publicity or bad, this is certainly successful in piquing interest into both Sienna and Balthazar! Before this, i didn't care or know anything Sienna did, and i had no idea who Balthazar was...

i think Balthazar's just as bad in this...but yeah, i'm kind of over it too. There's very little to talk about; but i don't think media focus over Sienna's relationships (which is only her actions and decisions) will go in anyway to legitimise herself as an actual actress.

Good grief 27 pages about Sienna and Balthazar? I couldn't read them all, so tiresome.....pffff.....but I remember a certain Santa Angelina. She met a man named Billy Bob Thorton. His then gf Laura Dern had to learn, due to work, through the media that her partner was married to Santa Angelina out of the blue. And we all had to know what a wild sex life they had. They wore each others blood around their neck. A bit vampirish isn't it?
Some years later, Santa divorced and got coincidentally (of course?) pregnant by a married man, Brad Pitt and the rest is history.....

This is not the only story about love, lies, cheating, pain i.e. Is there a thread about Mick Jagger and all his ladies? Or whoever? Blehhhh.....

I like Balthazar in 'Brothers & Sisters' btw.....didn't know anything about him....

Last edited by a moderator:
.but I remember a certain Santa Angelina. She met a man named Billy Bob Thorton. His then gf Laura Dern had to learn, due to work, through the media that her partner was married to Santa Angelina out of the blue. And we all had to know what a wild sex life they had. They wore each others blood around their neck. A bit vampirish isn't it?
Some years later, Santa divorced and got coincidentally (of course?) pregnant by a married man, Brad Pitt and the rest is history.....

I do not think people turned against Sienna just because she's dating a married man, It's the way she paraded him to the world expecting everyone to think she's a "free spirit".

I'm not defender of Angelina, she bores me to tears, but stealing someone's boyfriend is not the same as having an affair with a married man with kids, one of them just a baby.
She indeed stole another woman's husband but she was smart enough to know that when you are doing something wrong the least you can do is keep it private. But then again, this guy has 4 kids, it's simply not the same.

Well I'm just talking about mistress part in the story, because in my opinion , both this men are the main culprits in all this affairs.

I think she thrives on being the center of drama. I remember during that whole scandal with Jude and the nanny there were all those photos of he meeting to talk with him at restaurants and her running out and leaving in tears. She certainly has a right to her emotions but she's not so dumb that she doesn't know that there are going to be cameras documenting her every move at those very public places. I kept on wondering why she wouldn't meet him somewhere private like a mutual friends house.
And now with this other jerk she sits around on beaches half naked while he gropes her, with half the world shouting that he's still with his wife, and then she acts all hunted because the paparazzi ask her about it?
Girl Please.
I think Sienna knows too well that in Hollywood there is no such thing as bad publicity. Especially when your "work" isn't generating interest amongst the larger public. She's pretty and she has good taste in clothes but the next Meryl Streep she is not.

She's not a robot. If she feels angry/sad/hurt she's gonna show it regardless if the paps are around.

Their are recent pictures of her at the airport with Getty...I think she's heading to Ibiza...she can't avoid the paps...its too much of a scandal for them...

Parting is such sweet sorrow: Sienna kisses Balthazar goodbye before jetting home

dailymail
Sienna Miller looks like she can't be bear to be parted from her married lover Balthazar Getty as she gives him a passionate kiss goodbye before heading to the airport.
The controversial couple have spent two weeks together in Los Angeles after Sienna fled her native Britain following weeks of negative tabloid reports surrounding their relationship.
But as the 26-year-old actress prepares to face the music back home in Britain, she gives her beau a lingering kiss to give him something to remember her by.
article-0-025684A200000578-388_468x473.jpg

Passionate moment: Sienna Miller and Balthazar Getty kiss each other goodbye before the actress heads to LAX airport
article-1046780-025684F300000578-774_233x412.jpg

Tender moment: Sienna cradles her boyfriend's face in her hands

The couple embraced each other on the driveway of the actor's Los Angeles home, before Sienna got into a car bound for the city's LAX airport.
Dressed down for the flight in a baggy sweatshirt and tracksuit bottoms, Sienna appeared comfortable and relaxed in the 33-year-old's presence.
After saying farewell to Balthazar, a sad Sienna looked lonely as she arrived at the airport to board to a flight back to London.
Brothers & Sisters actor Balthazar maintains he was already separated from his wife Rosetta when he started seeing Sienna in May.
Sienna and Balthazar's relationship was 'outed' by the press last month after they were photographed together in Prague, Czech Republic in June, where Sienna had been filming her latest movie G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra.
Prior to his relationship with Sienna, oil heir Balthazar had been living with his wife of eight years and their four young children.
After a topless Sienna and Balthazar were photographed kissing on a boat in the Mediterranean, the actor released a statement confirming his marriage was over.
News of their affair broke just weeks after Sienna ended her 10-month romance with Welsh actor, Rhys Ifans.
article-0-0256850200000578-360_468x562.jpg

Helping hand: Attentive boyfriend Balthazar assists Sienna with loading her bags into the car

Following a string of bad press, Sienna's mother Jo defended her daughter and insisted Balthazar did not cheat on his wife with her daughter.
She said: 'You can't understand how a woman seeing a man who has been separated from his wife for months can cause such a scandal.
'It's awful, I can't tell you. You wonder when it's all going to stop.'
Sienna has been subject to increasing paparazzi attention since her affair with Balthazar was first made public.
article-1046780-0255B53C00000578-131_468x741.jpg

Leaving love: Sienna cuts a sad figure as she prepares to board a flight alone after leaving her boyfriend Balthazar behind

Sienna & Balthazar share sweet kisses

Mon, 18 August 2008
sienna-miller-balthazar-getty-kiss.jpg

Sienna Miller shares a few passionate kisses with billionaire boyfriend Balthazar Getty before heading to LAX airport in Los Angeles on Monday. The British actress was later seen rushing through security solo.
Sienna, 26, and Balthazar, 33, were also recently spotted having a romantic dinner at Chateau Marmont hotel in Los Angeles.
Sienna’s ex, Rhys Ifans, was recently interviewed by Britain’s Guardian newspaper. Apparently he didn’t write any of the songs on his new album about Sienna because “she doesn’t deserve a f—ng song!”"
jjared

Sienna isn't nearly has attractive now. I don't understand how men can go crazy over her. Angelina I understand. Her not so much.

i agree working girl. i mean, obviously, she is pretty and not hard on the eyes, but no one to go cuckoo over their looks about..

Sienna isn't nearly has attractive now. I don't understand how men can go crazy over her. Angelina I understand. Her not so much.

To be fair, if the only quality that makes men and women go crazy over someone is astonishing physical beauty, that means 98.5% :P of the human population is incapable of making someone fall madly in love with them. That's not how attraction and love work, thankfully. We've all known that person who may not be the most stunning, but people lose their heads over him/her. And that has to do with their character, their personality, the way they move and speak, how they touch you, and so much more that mostly can't be captured on film and in photographs.

To be fair, if the only quality that makes men and women go crazy over someone is astonishing physical beauty, that means 98.5% :P of the human population is incapable of making someone fall madly in love with them.

It is in Celeb world though, unless they are married to childhood sweethearts.:innocent:

Sienna is an average London girl,she's pretty but nothing special, i could understand the attraction when she was dating Jude,she looked sweet and fresh and Jude was seen as some sort of Adonis and his "magic" would reflect on her, but now, uggh, she looks like "she's been around" , she's looking rough, she's not attractive anymore and turned out to be a sleazeball just like Jude.

She really can help it does she, she loves the paparazzi attention, she REALLY HAD to say goodbye on the driveway.

To be fair, if the only quality that makes men and women go crazy over someone is astonishing physical beauty, that means 98.5% :P of the human population is incapable of making someone fall madly in love with them. That's not how attraction and love work, thankfully. We've all known that person who may not be the most stunning, but people lose their heads over him/her. And that has to do with their character, their personality, the way they move and speak, how they touch you, and so much more that mostly can't be captured on film and in photographs.

i think 98.5% of the population fall in love with me when i walk down the streets of nyc :rolleyes:
oh, but then again, they call out to anyone with 2 legs and boobies. Long hair is a plus :lol:

she must be in love because she looks like she has been crying for days

I don't know if she's in love or just thinks she's in love. For her sake though, I do hope that it is genuine. At least, if they can create a decent relationship out of the mess, she won't be the "woman who broke up a marriage for fun" but because they genuine love and care for each other. I've liked Sienna for a couple of years, I think she's pretty, have a great style and I do think she can act! But I'm not sure I like the person that is Sienna Miller. I don't care if she's an attention wh*re, it's Hollywood, everyone does their bit. I don't particular care either if she dates a lot of men over a short period of time. It is her life. She's young, she is pretty and she's famous. No-one ever labels guys as whores, if they do the same. In fact, it probably just increases their "sex appeal". Look at George Clooney.

The break-up of Hollywood marriages hardly ever surprise anyone anymore. And there is just as often a third party involved. I think society has "accepted" that there are other rules for the celebrities. Which is why the women/men that were the third party, come out of the "scandals" relatively unscathed. Angeline Jolie, Penelope Cruz etc. But, there is a limit to our acceptance. Parading half-naked with your new married, with four children, boytoy is NOT acceptable! I'm not a Jennifer Aniston fan at all, in fact I'm more an Angelina fan, but I still think the "family" photoshoot of her and Brad was way out of line! There is just no need to rub salt into the wound. So I genuinely hope for Sienna's sake that her relationship with Balthazar is something more than a fling!

With everything said, I also think that the public have been way too harsh on Sienna. In the end, it it THEIR private lives. And I simply cannot understand why it is Sienna who's being punished so harshly? Yes, she broke up a marriage, but she doesn't have any magic powers. And while this is absoloutely no justification at all, I don't believe you can break up a relationship if it was solid in the first place. Furthermore, if there is anyone who should receive the public's wrath it is Balthazar! He was the one who was married. He was the one who had four kids. And he was just as much present on those pictures, knowing that his children could read all about their dad's affair with another woman in the paper!

She looks desperate kissing him, Balthazar's body language on the other hand looks like he couldn't care less, look at how limp his arms are and how much distance he puts between their groins when they are kissing. Not an image of a man in love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kate2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->