Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair

I don't believe you can break up a relationship if it was solid in the first place.

I always like to think, no matter how strong a wall is, if you decide to bomb it, it ain't gonna stand.

I have to say that it depends on how strong your morals and values are.
I've been in a relationship for over 5 years, that I know would never break because of a third party.
Men throw themselves at me and though it might seem tempting, youthful and fun idea, I just stay away because I know that I love and would not want to hurt anyone. I want to build a future.
I think that a lot of times " all that glitters is not gold" and that is very true.
It ultimately comes down to how hard you want to work for it. Someone told me once that marriage is work and that is true. "It's not always an butterflies, it's compromise."

I understand being in a relationship and being attracted to another person or a relationship not working out and falling in love with another person very soon but if your married with kids I think respect and discretion is needed.
But sometimes if your dealing with narcissistic, egomanical people then privacy and discretion is out of the question.

Perhaps Siennazar :P could learn a lesson or two from Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon who waited until her divorce was pretty much finalized before going public.

I don't think this has been posted or if it's true but if so I would love to read those emails. :innocent:

Balthazar Getty's Wife Plots to Destroy His Reputation

Balthazar Getty's scorned wife, Rosetta, is plotting to ruin the oil heir's reputation over his affair with Sienna Miller, according to reports.

Rosetta -- with whom Getty has four children -- has given a tell all interview to a US newspaper with emails and other evidence of his alleged infidelities.
A source said, "Rosetta is convinced he strayed on numerous occasions. She was still with Balthazar when he began the affair with Miller."

Meanwhile, Alfie actress Sienna is said to be struggling with the constant media attention her relationship with Balthazar is receiving, so is planning to leave Los Angeles and visit her mom in Ibiza for a few weeks.

A source told British tabloid The Daily Mail, "Sienna is planning to visit her stepmom Kelly Hoppen and her sister there. She has also invited Balthazar to join them."

Balthazar, 33, released a statement last month confirming he had split with Rosetta after he was seen enjoying a romantic holiday in Italy with Miller.

http://www.showbizspy.com/showbiz/08202008/balthazar-gettys-wife-plots-to-destroy-his-reputation

I've been in a relationship for over 5 years, that I know would never break because of a third party.
Men throw themselves at me and though it might seem tempting, youthful and fun idea, I just stay away because I know that I love and would not want to hurt anyone. I want to build a future.
I think that a lot of times " all that glitters is not gold" and that is very true.
It ultimately comes down to how hard you want to work for it. Someone told me once that marriage is work and that is true. "It's not always an butterflies, it's compromise."

That's exactly my point. If Balthazar wasn't interessted, Sienna could had stripped in front of him and he would still walk away. There must have been lacking something in their relationship whether it was because they (he) had fallen out of love with each other (her) or that he's just a d*ck. Either way though, she chose him. I'm surely not trying to defend him, nor say that Rosetta deserved any of it, but Balthazer couldn't possibly had been that good a guy in the first place when he can do something like he has done to his wife and children.

As for the wall metaphor, I agree with you in the literal sense, but I don't think you can compare relationships with a wall.

^Well, my point is that if someone is determined to wreck a relationship, no matter how strong the relationship is, it's not going to stand.

^Well, my point is that if someone is determined to wreck a relationship, no matter how strong the relationship is, it's not going to stand.

That's very pessimistic of you. And I think that's just a bad excuse, like "she was determined to ruin my marriage therefore there was nothing I could have done. She would have succeed anyway." Are people not responsible for their own destinies? Own actions? So in a stable and good relationship where the partners love and trust each other wouldn't survive if a third party decided to destroy their relationship? Then I don't believe that relationship could had been particular good in the first place.

I don't mind people blaming Sienna, I do not believe she has behaved without faults, in fact, her recent behavior has disgusted me, who has been a long time fan. But she was not married.

That's exactly my point. If Balthazar wasn't interessted, Sienna could had stripped in front of him and he would still walk away. There must have been lacking something in their relationship whether it was because they (he) had fallen out of love with each other (her) or that he's just a d*ck. Either way though, she chose him. I'm surely not trying to defend him, nor say that Rosetta deserved any of it, but Balthazer couldn't possibly had been that good a guy in the first place when he can do something like he has done to his wife and children.

exactly!

I agree, I've been married for 7 years, together for 9 and I would hold my husband solely responsible for the break-up of our marriage if he went out with other women.

But that doesn't mean that the mistress is just a nice girl in Love, she would be a women that in this case is so selfish that she's willing to stay with a married man that has 4 kids one of them a baby, not giving them the opportunity to solve the situation, gladly parading him in front of his ex wife, that to me shows a total lack of morals.

The same way and I agree with you lost, I would never break up because of a third party i would never date a married man also, both of this things in my eyes are disgusting.

This might sound strange but I think I'd find it harder to be the other woman than to be the cheater. When I've had the opportunity to be with someone I find attractive etc who is with someone else I just couldn't...the guilt would kill me.
Oddly enough I didn't feel this same overwhelming guilt when I was close to cheating on my own relationship.
Maybe it's because I felt like at least if this all goes to sh*t I will lose out as well because I have a relationship at stake...maybe that might have lessened any guilt (although I didn't do anything anyway...)

Also it's funny how all the girls I Know who have been with guys who are taken will say that it's ok because his girl/wife is a b*tch anyways....when they actually don't know her at all. If they are just saying what they have heard from him it makes you wonder what they are doing with a guy who slags off the person they are in a relationship with...

Last edited by a moderator:
i know someone who has been with a married man for 12 years. his wife only knew of the relationship early on and thought it ended. he completely gives her a great life and pays for her bills,home and children up to 20K per month. even as a friend, over the years, i started to understand and make excuses for him too, but really, he doesn't respect her, even if he is paying for her life. and now, just like i predicted, he is pulling away. she found out he owns a house with another woman who is not his wife!
she would always praise this man, how brilliant he is, but he is actually quite slimy. he is brilliant at fooling people.
it's crazy what love can make you do and how it doesn't "just happen". It's actually a game usually played by the cheater, to slowly suck you in and before you know it, you don't realize what you signed up for.
now, my friend has lost the "best years" of her youth and will now be single in her 40s.

it's more manly to just get out of the marriage if you ask me OR make a real genuine effort to make it work.

Has anyone seen the picture of her house?

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, that is INCREDIBLY low, i dont approve of her behaviour but this needs to stop, she is not the only one invovled in this, why would anyone go to this lenght and start ruining her property?Some people make me sick!

It's his fault like it's hers,or maybe bigger,and I don't see that someone is saying bad things to him.

I think plenty of people have said Getty's an *** :huh: Perhaps it's just so obvious and many probably don't care about him either.

That is really low.
Why didn't they just have class and just yell it at her on the streets, like the paps.:rolleyes:

I don't know why everyone is freaking out over this (in the form of vandalizing her property and verbally assaulting her)...it's not like Sienna is Elizabeth Taylor and Balthazar is Richard Burton. You'd swear we were back in the 60's and it's the same situation all over again, even Angelina Jolie wasn't attacked like this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kate2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->