Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair

One thing is not liking Sienna´s actions, and another thing is feeling entitled to judge her or worse yet, attack her.
It´s such a coward attitude, painting her house! It´s like we live in the Middle Age when the inquisition chased witches...

If you don´t like Sienna don´t be her friend, don´t buy her clothes or don´t see her movies, but nobody is entitled to attack her.

I don't know why everyone is freaking out over this (in the form of vandalizing her property and verbally assaulting her)...it's not like Sienna is Elizabeth Taylor and Balthazar is Richard Burton. You'd swear we were back in the 60's and it's the same situation all over again, even Angelina Jolie wasn't attacked like this!

I think because there are four kids involved, people are even more angry and judgmental. Even thought it was a messy situation, Pitt and Aniston had no children when Angelina got involved with Brad. Maybe sometimes that changes peoples view of things.

I think it can. It seems more heartbreaking.
It's all subjective and also a matter of your morals and values. I think it also is hard to see because they do look so wrapped up in each other, that it seems careless of him to completely allow that to happen when he has an infant at home, with a woman who has 3 other children and carried them all for 9 months.
We all want hope and that is why people are judgemental. We all want to believe in our own lives that it really can be happily ever after.
If you ask me, he is pretty young to already have a full litter of children, so he seems to be in a age identity crisis.

I think the difference with Balty and Sienna is that everyone saw them in action so much. Like that crazy American TV show 'Cheaters', the person knows they are getting done but it's not until they see it that they go absolutely nuts!!!
The other difference between Ange and Sienna is that Ange it hot hot hot and it's easier for people to understand how Brad would leave a yawn festival in LA for her.

I think the difference with Balty and Sienna is that everyone saw them in action so much. Like that crazy American TV show 'Cheaters', the person knows they are getting done but it's not until they see it that they go absolutely nuts!!!
The other difference between Ange and Sienna is that Ange it hot hot hot and it's easier for people to understand how Brad would leave a yawn festival in LA for her.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I used to be a fan of both women, and I find them both beautiful different ways. You could say Sienna is too plain, but then you could also say Angelina is too exotic. I don't have any doubts about why Angelina wasn't "stoned" like Sienna is now. One Brad and her denied, denied and denied! They had an affair before he was divorced from Aniston. Fact is, there is still doubt if Brad cheated or not. Angelina and Brad kept low profile about their relationship, they didn't strip half-naked, parading their "love" for each for the world to see. There were no children involved on Brad/Jennifer's side. And lastly, how can we frown upon a woman who does tons of good? Although, Angelina has been linked to other failed marriages, she had a good reputation in Hollywood and the world. Sienna does not.

People are still doubting her acting skills, her style is a "copy" of Kate Moss, she's constantly dating new men, she's a flirt and she doesn't hide it. And some are also still doubting whether or not she can be considered "beautiful".

It's funny because when Angelina showed up 5 months pregnant on People magazine soon after all the denials, there was no doubt she and Brad had an affair. I think you're right Advo, it all comes down to how the public perceive you and one's reputation, AND the fact that we've seen so much naked frolicking from the two of them that it's was getting ridiculous.

Brad and Angelina looked like a serious couple not a fling also. Here it is a serious couple with children that seem to end for a fling. i don't think the public should attack them although because perceptions can be false.

Yeah I think it's messed up that Sienna is getting attacked and her house vandalized, because the public doesn't know everything.

I think because there are four kids involved, people are even more angry and judgmental. Even thought it was a messy situation, Pitt and Aniston had no children when Angelina got involved with Brad. Maybe sometimes that changes peoples view of things.

I think it's that combined with Sienna's already bad reputation.
Gossip sites have gone on about her fame wh*ring and bed hopping since she was just Jude Law's gf.
I think this was just icing on their cakes.
:doh:

That's true about the kids, I didn't think about that.

I think it's that combined with Sienna's already bad reputation.
Gossip sites have gone on about her fame wh*ring and bed hopping since she was just Jude Law's gf.
I think this was just icing on their cakes.
:doh:

Exactly.

Even so, I think it's immature and cowardly to vandalize her home like that. In the end, it's not our lives, so why in the world should we take it that personally? IMO, it's obviously people with nothing better to do when they go around vandalizing people's home.

^^^Oh I never considered that.
Now I think about it, she really does seem to resemble Rhys on a bad day in those famous fuzzy boat scene photos...are you suggesting that it may in fact be Rhys who is the homewrecker??? :doh:
Inneresting...

Sienna Miller and Balthazar Getty inspect an £11million Malibu love nest - 23/08/2008

Sienna Miller is looking for a love nest with her married boyfriend Balthazar Getty – just two months into their romance.

My Stateside sources rumbled the new lovebirds checking out a luxury mansion in LA's ultra-exclusive Trancas Canyon in Malibu.

It's a good job oil heir Getty has a few pennies the price tag is a hefty £11million. For that they'll get four bedrooms, six bathrooms and A-list Hollywood neighbours.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie used to live three doors down, while Leonardo Di Caprio and Andy Garcia have places in the hood. Sienna's now moved into mega-bucks territory after dating comparatively poor actors Jude Law and Rhys Ifans.

The estate is popular with stars because of its privacy - ideal for Sienna, 27, now that security has become a real issue.

Her affair is causing her to lose fans fast - someone's even disgustingly scrawled "sl*t" outside her London home. Ouch.

My source says: "They came in together, and were very touchy-feely. There was a lot of hand-holding.There is a saltwater infinity pool and an open-air shower. Sienna loved that."

Earlier in the week Getty, 33, took a peek around a £6million property in Malibu's Broad Beach area but told pals it wasn't remote enough.

He wants to be off the beaten track to avoid the flak if his wife Rosetta goes ahead with her plan to sell her story to a US newspaper.
Balti should put in an offer on a place quick - something tells me his divorce won't be cheap.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-st...n-11million-malibu-love-nest-115875-20708775/

^Jude Law is well-off by most people's standards, but I'd imagine Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio are much wealthier than him.

i think everyone's been giving sienna such a hard time cos she was never really uk's sweerheart or whatever. she's always done everything and not given a f*ck about what people think about her, which as a result, noone feels bad about giving her a hard time when she's wrong. people probably feel a bit betrayed by her behavior given that she's been in the cheated position already and everyone showed her some sympathy over that.
noone is too bothered about balthazar cos they dont know him that well in the media so noone has an opinion about him, eventho he IS just as wrong.

Jude is lucky that he did so many movies a awhile back while he still could because he is looking BALD! And it ain't a good look for him with that head...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->