Sienna Miller Dating News

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a complete shock to me. I used to have a huge crush on him not to long ago (during the whole six-movies releasing in a couple of months), but its decreasing faster and faster.

I always thought they would break up but never this way. I hope they do break up because no one should stay with a man after they cheated on you, at least they were saved the heartbreak of getting to the alter and then getting a divorce. If I wasn't such a sucker for a guy with accents, I would put him on my 'Celebrities I hate' list. (at least he admitted it)

I'm going to wake up early in the morning just to see how news shows will handle this in the US, everyone in the UK must be going crazy. Its a great way to get more publicity, not saying that that's what they're doing though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet he did sleep with Nicole. I don't care if they said they didn't after this I'm sure they did.

Jude is now off my list.

Poor Sienna - she better end it!!

I feel so sorry for her - but she could have anyone she wants so she should go out and have some fun

As for him well..................he deserves to be alone and it is disgusting that his children were in a postition to walk in on him.

I cannot believe he is trying to blame Sienna what a idiot!! :angry:

jude law - beautiful on the outside , a complete creep on the inside. sienna should dump him.

has any other celeb gone this far to publically admit his affair? smacks of desparation as to not tarnish his reputation.

What an **** !

I have always found Jude creepy and too effeminate for my liking - Sienna and Sade are both well rid of him.

I bet he's riddled with all kinds !!

:yuk:

he's a total brat..
serves all his gfs well, they should have known better

OmG. I feel so sorry for Sienna! :cry: :cry: :cry: Jude Law is such a goddamn jerk. If I was her I'd beat the crap out of him and send his butt to Mars! :angry:

travis_nw8 said:
has any other celeb gone this far to publically admit his affair? smacks of desparation as to not tarnish his reputation.

Well it's not exactly the same thing but Hugh Grant publicly apologized after being arrested with a prostitute. Liz Hurley didn't leave him though I wonder what will Sienna do.

I can't believe it!! :o
I just read something today about this nanny saying that she had an affair with him, and I just thought "Another one trying to get some attention". But it's true, then!!
What a total JERK! :angry: :censored:

I feel so sorry for Sienna, I really do. Like someone said before, she's been publicly humilliated, and that's awful.:(

Yuck guess what at the Robin Love board some of the Jude fans are actually on his side and are saying that they don't even care about what he did to Sienna and are again bad mouthing Sadie cause she fired the nanny. What eggs. I mean I know that they are celebs but they have feelings too.

Label Basher said:
Yuck guess what at the Robin Love board some of the Jude fans are actually on his side and are saying that they don't even care about what he did to Sienna and are again bad mouthing Sadie cause she fired the nanny. What eggs. I mean I know that they are celebs but they have feelings too.

I bet those Jude fans think Sadie and Sienna are to blame for his affair.
The nanny deserved to be fired because she lost the trust of her employer. Seriously, what do they expect Sadie to do? Allow the nanny to carry on working for her? That's crazy.
I am by no means a Sienna fan (or even that much of a Sadie fan), but she doesn't deserve this kind of treatment. Nothing in the world justifies what Jude did and it's a shame some of his fans can't see that.

fashionicon said:
Wow.:shock:

Talk about a screwed up family. First Jude and Sadie's 2 year old goes to the hospital for swallowing esctasy. then we find out that Jude and Gavin occasionally dabbled in wife-swapping, then we find out that Sadie is diaignosed with depression and now one of their kids finds Jude in bed with the nanny.

Yeah, if I were Sienna I were definitley rethink this whole marriage thing with Jude, no matter how good the man looks.

And yeah, he sucks.:censored:

Sorry I have to say it was Danny from Supergrass NOT Gavin 'Mr Gwen Stefani' that was caught up in the wife swapping allegations...:ninja:

Back to subject,Jude is such a tart.He has no appeal whatsoever. :yuk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jude, or Jude... I didn't realise that you're such a looser....

Kalista said:
Ehh, I'm not really surprised, never liked him anyway. If you ask me, both Sadie and Sienna are better off without him.....

Definitely.
Sienna should find someone that actually respects and appreciates her.

Not a very nice thing for him to do. She's not very smart if she decides to stay with him.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

^ Yeah, I agree... If she stay with him.. then she's really stupid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->