Sienna Miller

Jenna16 said:
I liked her gold Burberry dress, but I didn't think it was dressy enough for the event. Most people wore full length ball gowns.

I think it was in the spirit of British style - of being out of the ordinary and rebellious - as it was an event honoring British fashion. I personally thought it was an ugly, cheap-looking dress, but I admire her for wearing something that loud and different to the event.

0,,20006274_7,00.html

people.com

I hate that 3-stars tattoo... but...I hate all kind of tattos...

she's gorgeous !

ShoeGal4Eva said:
i just watched alfie again,i love her in that movie.especially her christmas miracle outfit.when she gets into jude' car in those high heeled boots,and tells him,wanna engage in a little substance abuse alfie?:smile: i love that moment! you can tell those 2 were ready to rip the clothes of each other! hahha

Sienna in Alfie, for me, looks the prettiest than any other lady in any other film. Seriously. She's just dropdead gorgeous in that movie, especially when her hair is tied up all messy and she's in Alfie's shirt painting the walls. So pretty!!

looks like someone got tan in Kenya! like the outfit. seems casual and jaunty. and she looks so HAPPY!!

^ She went to Kenya? That must have been amazing.
I still haven't seen Alfie but plan to rent it this weekend.

^I'm just going by the caption from the People photo.

ON HOME TURF

Sienna Miller returns home to England Wednesday after reportedly spending the holidays – and her birthday (she turned 25 on Dec. 28) – in Kenya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amine7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->