Sienna Miller

what happened to her tan there? just a couple days ago it glowed and was all-natural,now it looks a bit orangey

I saw Factory Girl and I really disliked it.. I'd give it a 2 out of 5. The characters (apart from Andy) were so annoying, I hated the "Bob Dylan" character. Not a good film, imo.

:heart: her green dress! she looks gorgeous with colour! why all the black, colours are it!:wink:

StellaMare said:
I saw Factory Girl and I really disliked it.. I'd give it a 2 out of 5. The characters (apart from Andy) were so annoying, I hated the "Bob Dylan" character. Not a good film, imo.

what made you dislike it StellaMare?how was Sienna's preformance?:heart: xx

i was looking through the pics of her from 2006 and even though ive never been a "sienna fan" , i definitely like that she changes up her style and tries new things all the time. its very refreshing.....also how old is she?

i love her latest looks... but i cannot find 'factory girl' in belgrade:(
i think that at this point she has her own sense of style,and her hair and make up are amazing!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks so stunning in both the white and green Chanel dresses - I am thrilled to see her looking so fab! Love it!!!!!

me too I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to it, hope she has another fabulous outfit, and out does the last two breath-takers away!! and as far as her looking orange I think maybe slightly but NOT too much

^ I'm so happy with her new style lately, I feel like shes come back from her (very long) hiatus. Beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->