Sienna Miller

Sienna Miller @ 12th Annual Critic's Choice Awards - Arrivals, January 12
hqcb.net

excuse me, but can I ask for the exact adress of the websites where u took the FLASHBACK pictures from !! they are amazing, I'd like to have them bigger, and I don't want to bother u and ask u to post larger ones, so I'll just check the website if u tell me what it is !!
thanks
and thanks for posting the pictures in the 1st place !

Wow Sienna looks amazing lately, love everything shes been wearing and the white Chanel dress is no exception, she looks gorgeous and the clutch is fantastic.

I agree, she does look orange. The dress however is GORGEOUS, and it fits really well on her! I love it!

Zkunis said:
I'm posting a flashback on Siennas style over the past few years :wink:

pics sources: I <3 Jude and Sienna, Sienna-Online

Thanks for those!!! Very cool!

2006 was a very bad year though.:ninja:

scanned by me. Sienna came 5th in this years glamour magazine best dressed list

WOW! Sienna is everywhere these and i'm enjoying her style so much more since she got to NY and LA. I'm in love with her green Chanel dress - that color is amazing! Thanks for the pictures!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that green dress :heart:
It looks really beautiful on Sienna imo.. It's a good colour for her.

^^I love that dress aswell,its great and looks good on her i also love her earrings.But i am not a fan of the shoes.
Can anyone id the dress?

Oh my I'm in :heart: with the green dress. Sienna looked absolutely gorgeous at that event, extremly beautiful. I quite like the white dress too but the green one is exceptional. Adore it..:wink:

well, i´m so happy that every day i open this thread i can see new pictures of an amazingly looking sienna:D i think the reason why she looks so good again is that she just started to be happy again.....i mean last year was a really chaotic year for her because of her on-and-off-relationship with jude....now that the finished this chapter, she´s starting to be just herself again....(in my opinion:wink: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->