Sienna Miller

wow,another very pretty dress.only thing i dont like is that logo clutch she has in her hands.

Sienna, Jonny Lee Miller, and Sacha Baron Cohen pictures all in one night (and all in one thread!)? I need to catch my breath! She looks so beautiful in the green dress, and especially gorgeous at the Critics' Choice Awards - particularly in the pics of her signing autographs. :smile:

i get so excited to see new pics of her. she is looking stunning at the moment. someone mentioned its weird seeing her with the hollywood crowd, i totally agree haha. she's a london girl through and through so its weird seeing her in LA

I'm not normally a fan of her style but i'm loving the recent oufits,chanel dresses,black dresses,and studded top.

thanks zkunis for the flashback on sienna's style.i think she looked great with the darker hair

I know I'm repeating myself but the green chanel dress is absolutely gorgeous! The more I look at it the more I love it, and her choice of shoes there was spot on too - beautiful! I love the latest chanel dress too. I can't believe she's smaller than Penelope Cruz! I thought Penelope Cruz was tiny!

She looks lovely at the dinner she hosted :heart:
That shade of green looks great with her blonde hair, very pretty.

She looks lovely at the dinner she hosted :heart:
That shade of green looks great with her blonde hair, very pretty.

Thank you so much Zkunis for the flashback pictures. Loved her style 2004-2005. Wow Im speechless. She was utter perfection.
I like the 2 new outfits as well. Green has always suited her well :heart:

i love the green dress. it's a nice colour for her..the white one is also nice.. she looks really cute lately. :wink:

Penelope Cruz & Sienna Miller @ Critic's Choice Awards arrival-show (jan. 12, 2007)
hqcb.net

^she way overdid the tanning for my taste...:huh:
the two dresses are pretty but, well, rather unspectacular.
never the less a step in the right direction!

Loving the green colour but still not too keen on the actual dress...
Green is a great colour for her though- remember the Oscar dress?- Perfect

The second dress is great too.... but is it that hard to mess up when Chanel is dressing you?...
nevermind, just remembered Lindsay Lohan.:innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->