Sienna Miller

let's hope she will be stunning at the GG but by the looks of the outfits lately I am SURE we will all :heart: it!!!

i Dont Mean To Be A Pest But I Want To View The Gallery On Sienna-miller.org How Can I Register Can Someone Please Help Me!! Please Please Please

hey does anyone know where I can find a picture of Sienna w/Jude she's in a white Matthew Williamson dress with her red Balenciaga bag and black R. Soles cowboy boots??? I need a really good pic of her hair color because I want my colorist to dye my hair that color and I need a good pic or close up of the hair even just a pic I can copy and then modify, can someone help me with this TIA!!:flower:

ooh, I figured out how to register and I did yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!

sisi01 said:
hey does anyone know where I can find a picture of Sienna w/Jude she's in a white Matthew Williamson dress with her red Balenciaga bag and black R. Soles cowboy boots??? I need a really good pic of her hair color because I want my colorist to dye my hair that color and I need a good pic or close up of the hair even just a pic I can copy and then modify, can someone help me with this TIA!!:flower:

oh yeah and her hair is in a braid in the pic, please help!

thanks so much for the pic, but I think I need one thats more close up or a different angle please help thanks

Hm.. not so sure about the dress, its not ugly on her, but it doesnt look good on her either.

if she had good posture then she would look dynamite in that white/gold dress:wink: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
socksluvr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->