Sienna Miller

That outfit is very Sienna its so carefree she knows how to deliver that kind of clothes and thats her power i think not even Kate Moss has that ability.
Siennas style has been just great lately.

KatieD said:
Yeah, I was going to write a comment about the two old f"%&ed up junky twins but then decided to leave it and just to overlook the whole article, pretend I hadn't actually really seen it! Daily Mail after all:lol:
Hahah exactly when i saw wich paper is in question i didnt even bother to finish the article.:lol: :lol: The Daily "Hate" Mail should not be read and expect truthful stories......:innocent:

Thanks so much for those kochie :smile:
I love her shades!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she looks great in these candids, shes not trying so hard and still manages to be utterly cool, I really dig the jacket.

who are her sunglasses by? not ray ban I dont think, though they do look like wayfarers (sp?)

GREAT new candids. She looks sooo pretty. I mean, the outfit is nice, but she is really glowing in those pics!

Sienna Miller @ Sundance Film Festival '07: "Interview" Premiere, January 20
hqcb.net

I can't find a photo of those sunglasses but I'm pretty sure they are Tom Ford. If not they could be vintage. but they are 100% NOT Raybans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->