Sienna Miller

Emil said:
Hahah exactly when i saw wich paper is in question i didnt even bother to finish the article.:lol: :lol: The Daily "Hate" Mail should not be read and expect truthful stories......:innocent:

Is the Daily Mail a bad paper? Sorry, I live in the U.S. However, it was also printed in the New York Post...which it's not too bad...I'm sure they check their sources. Anyway, I felt like it was interesting article and shed some light on her life during that period - i.e her non-breakup with Jude.

I love the new pics of her in the gray coat.

Karma to anyone who can name the designer of the gray coat.

christina126 said:
GREAT new candids. She looks sooo pretty. I mean, the outfit is nice, but she is really glowing in those pics!

I noticed that too at the GGs...She seems to be happy and glowing; could it be love!!??? :unsure: :wink:

i love the grey coat she's wearing at the premiere.. she looks really good! but i wanna see's wearing underneath it! :smile:

Sienna @ Entertainment Weekly's Celebration SFF, Jan 20

celeb-city

gosh she looks so cute on those recent pictures.............such a classy coat with a girlie styling.....doesn´t look good on everyone.....

i love her new jacket / coats - the grey one and and the black one with the grey hat! :woot:

so glowing, sienna! :heart:

Justjared.com
Pretty-boy epicure Sienna Miller and director/actor Steve Buscemi pimped their new film Interview, which screened last night at the Prospector Square Theatre during the 2007 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah.

Other pictures include Sienna earlier in the daypicking up Starbucks and traveling through Salt Lake City airport.

Kochie332 Thanks so much for your fab posts! I'd give you karma but I have to spread some reputation. Keep up the good work!

Attachments

• sienna-miller-sundance-film-festival-06.jpg
    sienna-miller-sundance-film-festival-06.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 190
  • sienna-miller-sundance-film-festival-07.jpg
    sienna-miller-sundance-film-festival-07.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 152
  • sienna-miller-sundance-film-festival-08.jpg
    sienna-miller-sundance-film-festival-08.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 90
  • sienna-miller-sundance-film-festival-09.jpg
    sienna-miller-sundance-film-festival-09.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 133
  • sienna-miller-sundance-film-festival-10.jpg
    sienna-miller-sundance-film-festival-10.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 160
  • sienna-miller-sundance-film-festival-11.jpg
    sienna-miller-sundance-film-festival-11.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 125
  • sienna-miller-sundance-film-festival-12.jpg
    sienna-miller-sundance-film-festival-12.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 59
Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone of you seen the original of "THe Interview"? I really want to see it. And I def want to see it before seeing the new one, but I never had the chance. I'm so frustrated.

She looks amazing in all the latest photos - LOVE the grey hat outfit - so funky - and the grey coat outfit is wicked too. She is soooooooooooo stylish and cool!

dah - don't worry about it! Nice of you to post, and the photo made up for the article!!!

Ok, seriously i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the grey coat. anyone who can find the designer will receive karma from me too! Please!!!!!

i wish she wouldnt tan so much. or fake tan atleast. she has such wonderful skin. all that color is just overwhelming

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->