Sienna Miller

With all that free stuff I'd look as happy as Sienna does too!!! She looks great!!

Can anybody ID her burgundy sweater that she's been wearing?

Wow so many great pics it overwhelming. She looks gorgeous and happy in every single one. I love her casual outfits and the gray coat really is amazing! Thank you everyone for posting!

that grey coat is so breathtaking. she looks fantastic in all the new pictures - why? because she looks so happy! good to see her so smiling so much, thanks for posting.

offically obsessed with sienna again.

thanks SOOOO much for all the pics!

can anyone recommend a place to get a hat like her gray one?? i've been looking for one for a while now. any ideas?
thanks so much.

Wow, I haven't looked at a picture of Sienna in months... when she started going downhill with the clothes.

Now she's looking great again!:flower:

...and her publicist is still dressing like crap. Hm.

Sorry, but she looks like cheap and skanky in the NYLON pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
emily marie said:
Sorry, but she looks like cheap and skanky in the NYLON pictures.

completely agree. i was actually surprised b/c NYLON does a MUCH better job with their features usually. i find the article poorly written and the shoot poorly styled --but that's just my opinion.

I agree with half of the photos on this set - just the styling itself isn't very top notch I think. But some of these are just hilarious/stylish/very-Siennaish that I think has been missing in a lot of photoshoots she's been on.

those pictures are so cute! i loved her in factory girl. the entire i was really watching edie and not sienna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->