Sienna Miller

Sienna throught the years...

Pics source: Sienna-Online

I have to say my fav is the 1st one...she looks so fresh :blush:

For some reason i don't like this dress and that hair. it doesn't look like her..hmm

I like her dress :smile: Very 70's but is just her makeup I dont like :( Too much... .., less is more!

I think she's been looking really great lately. On the hair, in the most recent photos I think it's a little too white-blonde (if that makes any sense?) but actually in the post above this I like the color.

I have the same length hair - people have to realize that hair takes time to grow. personally I'd rather see her with this hair than those terrible extensions from last fall :P

As far as the dress goes, when she was in LA at the begining of the month she was spotted at the vintage store The Way We Wore - I can't help but think maybe this dress (if it is really vintage) could have easily come from there.

I have officially fallen back in love with Sienna's style. I am SO beyond excited to see new candid's of her. Who's with me?!!:clap:

I like her necklace in the latest pics ! She reminds me of Dynasty with the hairstyle and the dress.

Sienna Miller unburdened herself at the premiere of Factory Girl at the Santa Barbara Film Festival. "I broke into the Sedgwick ranch to see where Edie was from," said Miller, who portrays Warhol muse Edie Sedgwick in the film. Miller didn't steal any souvenirs from Sedgwick's home, but she did admit she's working on obtaining a few items from the film's wardrobe closet. "I’m in a battle to get some of the clothes—a leotard or at least a pair of knickers," the Brit beauty revealed.

Sienna Miller, Guy Pearce What were Guy Pearce's impressions of the Factory Girl premiere night at the Santa Barbara Film Festival? “I have no idea because I just got here!” Pearce confessed before submitting to a stray fortuneteller who found her way onto the red carpet by posing as press. Upon being told he had a “long life line,” Pearce inquired, “Do you think that’s my own life? Or the legacy that one might leave on film?" After navigating the long ling or reporters, Pearce finally found time to catch-up with co-star Sienna Miller backstage.

instyle.com

~Angela~ said:
I have officially fallen back in love with Sienna's style. I am SO beyond excited to see new candid's of her. Who's with me?!!:clap:

Angela, Im with you :smile: :D

kochie332 said:
Sienna Miller unburdened herself at the premiere of Factory Girl at the Santa Barbara Film Festival. "I broke into the Sedgwick ranch to see where Edie was from," said Miller...

Anyone can go to the Sedgwick Preserve, aka the Sedgwick ranch. It is open to the public as it was bequeathed to the University of California at Santa Barbara.

sienna looks so 70s! i like it a lot but miss her long hair!

I just watched factory girl and thought she was very good in it, but that Hayden's acting was a bit cardboard-like, but you can see where Sienna got her inspiration from last year in how she dressed!

i like the dress and the hair but her make-up is too much

trin said:
err..it's called the awkward-in between-having to grow hair out-stage...so nothing really you can do about it. anyhow, she was absolutely lovely on jay leno! loved the natural makeup and the charming dress. not to sound malicious, but it was the complete opposite of how mandy moore looked on dave (the same night)--predictable and dolled up.

exactly what i thought about mandy. Sienna was so cute and charming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
konnos
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->