Sienna Miller

I like the black fluffy top thing but the rest of the outfit is hideous - I don't think she or anyone could pull that off.

OMGod, this last outfit screams look at me!!!!!!!!!!!!
she forgot a skirt:o :blink:
totally hate it:yuk:

She wore something like it last year, but it didn't look as bad with what else she wore with those underwear leggings things.

sienna-miller.org

Jenna16 said:
She wore something like it last year, but it didn't look as bad with what else she wore with those underwear leggings things.
please see tfs guidelines - no photo quoting
sienna-miller.org
probably because it was a more casual look or because she had boots on....
by the way I don't like that one either one tiny bit, I don't know how she could get out of home that way.
It's so Pamela Anderson, Paris Hilton look, but then again, she's like them despite what she pretends to be, says in interviews:ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
Emilee said:
Sienna Miller @ NYC hotel after partying with Diddy jan 28

please see tfs guidelines - no photo quoting

hqcb.net

I love this look instead, very stylish, and very Sienna.
The boots? Anyone can ID them? :flower:

Not too crazy about the white dress with that hair and makeup, but the black outfit (however silly) flatters that tan and hairstyle better. She looks great anyway :smile:

http://www.tiffanyastone.com/images/copycatlilosiennaphoto.php
copycatlilosiennaphoto.php

Im 2 nerdi..but I just couldn't post the image.. :P I like that outfit but here..shes looks weird.. :P

i think the shorts were a mistake but she looks really nice anyway, especially her hair as its really hard to get a decent style with that length hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argentinebooty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->