Sienna Miller

uber carmen said:
Random old ones:

siennamissonicq7.jpg

In the famous old Chloe dress, with Angela Missoni of the Missoni clan.

siennadoggiesho3.jpg

Walking her dogs in ?Burberry Prorsum? boots
source: justjared.

anyone know who makes the red dress/top?

her black sweater with the stud sleeves looks like burberry prorsum to me, i have a similar sweater minus the furry hair. what's the deal with her and burberry, is she going to be the next spokesperson or something? i do like her picks though, even if they were just freebees.

How tall is she again? You almost never see legs and a body like that on shorter girls...!! B)

She's worn a lot of Burberry throughout the years. I think she's just a big fan of them.

Sienna Miller's Bloomers: Love It or Hate It?

sienna_miller_300x400.jpg

Is this another case of Sienna Miller forgetting her pants, or is she stepping up to a major spring trend again? Uh, maybe it's a little bit of both. After donning a vintage beaded dress for the NYC premiere of her new movie Factory Girl, the actress changed into a sweater and bloomers combo complete with opaque black tights and ankle boots. Now before we start wondering how many times she's been watching Flashdance lately, bloomers and boyshorts ruled some of the hottest runways for spring -- including Chanel and Prada -- and will be all over fashion magazines in the next few months. But does that make it ok for a night of going out?
people.com

Boomer said:
How tall is she again? You almost never see legs and a body like that on shorter girls...!! B)

she claims she's 5'6'', people who have seen her say she's more like 5'4''...

I don't really like the outfit but only Sienna could put something like that together and look nice actually! :smile:

at The Cinema Society & Calvin Klein Host A Dinner For "Factory Girl"

73159223.jpg73159228.jpg
73159229.jpg73159235.jpg
73159237.jpg73159238.jpg
73159239.jpg73159240.jpg
73159241.jpg73159243.jpg

getty images

I never been a fan of black and white stripes but I love the style of the dress on Sienna, especially with her new hairdo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Costantini70
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->