Sienna Miller

she should go easy on the make-up.she looks much better when she's almost bare faced

love the edi afterparty outfit!
i wonder why wintour is there,hopefully there'll be another vogue cover with sienna!!!!
last candids are very low key makeup less,like the good ol' times:smile:

FRINGE FESTIVAL

Sienna Miller does the shimmy shake in a vintage dress at the New York premiere of her film Factory Girl on Monday. "I love the clothes!" the actress told PEOPLE of the movie's '60s-inspired wardrobe. "I haven't actually gotten to keep any yet, but I'm working on it."

sienna_miller.jpg

people

She's on Conan and the Daily show w/ Jon Stewart (comedy channel)on Feb 1, and also The Today show jan 31(at 7:30 am).

One more pic from after party, where we get a better look on her outfit :smile:

333cnwj.jpg

fadedyouth

I'M NOT PERFECT - SO IT WAS NICE HAVING MY BUM TOUCHED UP A BIT
Girl-next-door Sienna Miller thanks make-up and lighting for her success
By Rick Fulton
TRAINING to be a make-up artist suddenly becomes an appealing idea when movie beauty Sienna Miller admits what she's just had worked on - her bum.
The cheeky admission is par for the course with this gorgeous blonde, who stresses she's just a normal girl - even though she's set to go A-list with her new movie.
So far, her acting talents have taken second place to her relationship with her ex-fiance, Hollywood leading man Jude Law.
Now the 25-year-old is the one in the spotlight for Factory Girl, in which she plays Edie Sedgwick - the 1960s party girl and tragic muse of pop-art guru Andy Warhol.
The role required her to strip off for some daring sex scenes.
But - despite all visible evidence - Sienna is quick to deny she's anything special in the body stakes.​

She insisted: "I didn't use a body double but they light shots for hours so you don't see every lump and bump.​

"Then they put make-up all over your body so it looks like you have a nice bum, whereas normally it's not the same.​

"There is a lot of make-up on so you don't see the stretch marks that us girls all have."​

Behind such modesty, Sienna is already a fashion icon, ousting Kate Moss as Britain's best-dressed star.​

One scene in Factory Girl shows Edie leave home to see everyone dressing like her - and Sienna admits the same has happened to her.​

She said: "I had a beautiful belt my mother brought back from Morocco and I remember walking through London and seeing it copied - nicer and cheaper - in shop windows.​

"That was a bit weird."​

The actress is becoming a pin-up for guys, too, regularly topping the world's-hottest-women polls.​

Still she insists she's just a girl next door.​

Sienna laughed: "I don't workout and I do eat a lot of food.​

"I'm still young and I run around a lot but I'm not particularly healthy.​

"I don't eat salads and I drink fat coffee instead of skinny coffee.​

"One day I know I'm going to wake up and I'll be out to here and my bum will be on the floor.​

"I've just had a normal life so I'm fine with who I am and I'm fine with cellulite, I know it's normal.​

"I'm not under any delusions of perfection and I don't feel glamorous at all.​

"If I wanted that life I'm in the right job - where you can totally surround yourself with hair and make-up - but I just can't be bothered.​

"It's fun now and then to dabble but I don't want to do that every day."​

She added: "I don't have personal assistants. I live a very, very normal life as much as I can.​

"I have the same friends and my mum and my dog and I don't feel comfortable having that much attention."​

Sienna has perhaps been blighted by being foisted the Liz Hurley route to fame. Like Liz, who became a star through her then partner, Hugh Grant, Sienna hit the public eye for her love life rather than her work.​

She first won our attention by dating Jude Law in 2004 when they co-starred in the remake of Alfie.​

Their on-off relationship was dealt a killer blow following the revelation that - while they were engaged - he'd slept with his children's nanny.​

They finally split in November and Sienna has since been linked with Factory Girl co-star Hayden Christensen and, most recently, Josh Hartnett.​

But, promoting Factory Girl at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah, Sienna insisted: "I'm single.​

"According the Press, I've slept with half of Hollywood.​

"But I was in a relationship from the age of 19 to 24, and I'm just 25 now, so I don't know where - in among that time of being engaged and everything - I found the time to sleep with all of those people.​

"They actually happen to be friends - and I think you're allowed to have male friends."​

SIENNA keeps her focus by ignoring gossip columns, admitting: "I don't read a lot of that." Instead, she's out to prove she's more than eye candy.​

As well as Factory Girl this year she will star opposite Robert DeNiro and Michelle Pfeiffer in Stardust' take the lead role in the Steve Buscemi-directed Interview playing America's most popular soap actress' in The Mysteries of Pittsburgh with Bond baddie Peter Sarsgaard, Nick Nolte and Mena Suvari' plus Camille with Spider-Man star James Franco.​

However, it is Factory Girl which will make her name. The film charts how wealthy young party girl Edie became Warhol's artistic obsession, and a fashion icon but ended up committing suicide aged just 28.​

Guy Pearce plays Warhol and Star Wars baddie Hayden plays a character who is allegedly based on Bob Dylan.​

Of her role, Sienna admitted: "I knew it was special.​

There aren't many parts, especially at my age, you can have that much fun with and which are that interesting.​

"Edie was a fascinating character and there was a huge arc in the film so that was rare."​

It's a special step for the girl who was destined to act.​

Born in New York, Sienna is the daughter of an American banker and South African acting teacher.​

She moved to England as a child - when her mum ran the Lee Strasberg acting academy in London - and her parents split when she was six.​

She went to Heath field school in Berkshire, then inevitably, studied at the Lee Strasberg Institute in New York City - though she once wanted to be an archaeologist.​

Her big breaks came in 2004.​

She appeared opposite Daniel Craig in Layer Cake and Jude in Alfie then, the following year, she was in Casanova with Heath Ledger.​

But this is the role that is expected to send her to the big league - something Sienna is keen to protect. She refuses to be drawn on the escapades to her fellow hot-young things across the Pond - Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton.​

She said: "Nineteen-year-old girls all over the world are doing the same thing as these girls - except they're not being photographed while they're doing it.​

"It's healthy for young girls to go out and have fun in their teenage years and early 20s. I'm not going to judge anyone."​

Take that!​

Factory Girl is due out on March 16.

www.dailyrecord.co.uk

i love all her recent outfits except the black one she wore on the aftershow party! the panties are hideous!

These panties look like something my grandmother wears underneath her dress. It really looks like she forgot to put her skirt on. :P

I think that is probably the worst shot the paps could have gotten of her in the after party outfit. I still like it for some reason...

honeyisle said:
I think that is probably the worst shot the paps could have gotten of her in the after party outfit. I still like it for some reason...
Hahah yeah it is a weird shot but thats their job right?!To catch them in the most weird unflattering positions and angles but i i really like it too.Sienna can just pull it off.Oh boy willl the gossip blogs have a field day with this.:innocent:

Ester said:
please see tfs guidelines - no photo quoting
Jamie of London Gold necklace
Are Jamie of London products available online ? :woot: :woot: :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
what was that someone said about her not trying to look like Edie at the premiere?

if i'm not mistaken, black tights and a leotard are about as Edie as one can get. not loving the makeup. Still, I think she looks cute.

Yea even though Im still trying to figure out the leotard part, as a whole a like the outfit, she looks cool and of course very Edie and the top is gorgeous!

I love the leotard after-party outfit, because I think only Sienna could pull it off.

does anyone know where this picture came from. (ie: a magaize, photoshoot, whatever?)

60sQueen.jpg

sienna-miller online

does she have short hair then or is is just under the hat? I thought it must have been from the past 12 months. hum...

I don't remember what W that was - I've got all of them back to 2003 but I can't remember this shot at all. anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argentinebooty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->