Sienna Miller

I think it was a leotard not bootie shorts... :-)

I just adore adore that interview! Not many people would be real enough to admit that they forget to shave etc. rather frequently in an interview! I also love how she admitted she was insecure etc. You can really relate to her and she seems like a genuine person. I really hope that hollywood hype doesn't creep in too soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the shoes she is wearing. They look familiar.

Edit: Found the shoes! They are Chanel Spring 2007

00040m.jpg

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
good eye jenna! i like the shoes because they are so different, but i personally would never wear them

I couldn't see my self wearing them either but they look great on Sienna.

i think they look better on sienna's feet than the models!! lol, i wish i could pull of those shoes i feel like on anyone else they would look almost trashy and cheap

I guess it's been mentioned that Sienna will be on with Conan O'Brian at 12:35 AM East Coast Time on NBC...Just in case you missed the news...UTube tomorrow!! :woot: :wink:

the life interview is great...she's one of a kind...as a girl I like her way of being, and not only her style!
Those chanel shoes looks great!

haha wow that black outfit is the first of sienna's i have truely hated!haha awful!

black and white dress is georgous and her shoes too!!! I like thoes colors on her :smile:

i hope this wasn't posted
i remembered sb asking about Sienna's boots when she was at Sundance
from instyle.com

2lsehwl.jpg

Sienna Miller's Boots
Leather boots, Twenty Two Shoes, $219; at http://www.twentytwoshoes.com

Shelooks wonderful in taht Calvin Klein dress and that life cover is so cool,thanks for the interview and pictures.

Damn, I tried to karma you too kochie332 and I also have to "spread some reputation around"! Bummer, you sooooooooooo deserve it for the video link and the Life interview and photos. Thank you so much, this thread wouldn't be the same without you!:flower:

Can you help me id this bag ?? I know it's been discussed here but I don't remember the brand & model.
idbag1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kate2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->