Sienna Miller

~Angela~ said:
eh,who cares really. I swear like a sailor sometimes.

no i think its brilliant its her foot in mouth disease she is always on about. i would love to see the video :lol:

she loods adorable in the picks leaving the daily show. love that jacket. i also loved the dress she wore to her today show appearance. very cute. does anyone know who it is by? thanks again kochie for all the picks, you are awesome!

I feel like there's something different going on with her face, maybe she got a new makeup artist, i don't know, she looks so much older. I would never guess her for a 25 year old.

that black jacket.......is that her old one she always wears? i love it. she always brings it out

Nocturnal_Antix said:
I feel like there's something different going on with her face, maybe she got a new makeup artist, i don't know, she looks so much older. I would never guess her for a 25 year old.
she has aged a lot since her early days when she was first known as jude's girlfren. she used to look so fresh and kittenish sexy and now although she doesn't look bad, she just doesn't have 'IT' anymore. maybe her pursuit of fame has hardened her (and her features). or maybe it's just sun damage.
her style also doesn't intrigue me anymore - it looks a little contrived and sweetsy pretty whereas she used to look amazing. her only outfit/hair/makeup in recent times reminding me of the 'old sienna' is the green chanel oufit she had on. for her casual outfits, she's accessorizes so much these days, she even reminds me of lindsay lohan. like that terrible harness thing she wore a while back. that's not original, just ridiculous. her knitted cap, casual outfits at sundance and girly dresses in recent pics are ok, but it's just that. not glamorous or inspirational. i think everyone of us has dressed like that at some point.
at least for me, sienna has lost her magic.

i find her lacking in talent, class & style, I don't understand all the hype sorrounding her (when compared to actual brit actresses). Then again, its hollywood, anyone is someone lately!

ollie76 said:
she has aged a lot since her early days when she was first known as jude's girlfren. she used to look so fresh and kittenish sexy and now although she doesn't look bad, she just doesn't have 'IT' anymore. maybe her pursuit of fame has hardened her (and her features). or maybe it's just sun damage.
her style also doesn't intrigue me anymore - it looks a little contrived and sweetsy pretty whereas she used to look amazing. her only outfit/hair/makeup in recent times reminding me of the 'old sienna' is the green chanel oufit she had on. for her casual outfits, she's accessorizes so much these days, she even reminds me of lindsay lohan. like that terrible harness thing she wore a while back. that's not original, just ridiculous. her knitted cap, casual outfits at sundance and girly dresses in recent pics are ok, but it's just that. not glamorous or inspirational. i think everyone of us has dressed like that at some point.
at least for me, sienna has lost her magic.

I absolutely agree. I remember when she used to be so natural and fresh. Her skin is more orangey due to probably tanning, but it also looks damaged a bit, kinda blotchy. It's odd, the second she cut off her hair to play Edie she started going downwards style/looks wise. Not because her hair was short, but she got into the whole Edie thing way to much, and now she just looks so tired and so much older and unlike her self :( :doh:

i like her latest outfit :flower: cool that she brings out her old jacket again.

Nocturnal_Antix said:
I absolutely agree. I remember when she used to be so natural and fresh. Her skin is more orangey due to probably tanning, but it also looks damaged a bit, kinda blotchy. It's odd, the second she cut off her hair to play Edie she started going downwards style/looks wise. Not because her hair was short, but she got into the whole Edie thing way to much, and now she just looks so tired and so much older and unlike her self :( :doh:

Well I really like her style recently. She's grown up. She's still a beautiful woman, and still likes to dress well.

I like her recent style too and it is so great that there are a lot of new candids every day !!! Thank u all for pic <heart>

thanks for all the pics and the video
Sienna Miller trying to avoid photographers, Manhattan, New York, America - 31 Jan 2007
i like her make up here

Attachments

• is_13306605.jpg
    is_13306605.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 85
  • is_13306606.jpg
    is_13306606.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 135
  • is_13306607.jpg
    is_13306607.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 49
  • is_13306609.jpg
    is_13306609.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 100
  • is_13306610.jpg
    is_13306610.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 39
Awww... that outfit look fantastic :smile: Everything look perfect <3 Thank you for posting :smile:

leila20006 said:
i like her make up here

Me too. She looks like a china doll in these photos. Gorgeous! And I never thought I liked white boots but she carries them off perfectly with the black tights and patterned dress. Sorry for repeating myself but I really think she looks like a perfect doll here!:lol:^_^

:wub: she looks gorgeous!! I like the outfit and the hair and the make-up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kate2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->