Sienna Miller

^ is the Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Ostrich Handbag :flower:

Yes I watched it, she was lovely as usual and she had the most adorable little dress on and black tights with the beige patent Burberry ankle boots from spring, i hope we get pics!

Sienna Miller out and about in New York City 2007-01-30:

Credit: celeb-city

Sienna Miller in NBC Studio for The Today Show in NYC 2007-01-31:

Credit: celeb-city

thank u poshigirl for those nice images.i like her hair n found her dress interesting.

I love the last pics on the last page "out and about in NY". Those boots look a little difficult to walk in though, although they look gorgeous. I absolutely adore the little colourful dress.:heart::rolleyes:

honeyisle said:
^ Yes, more risks, more originality!

I wouldn't call it original, when she's blatantly copying Edie. I mean I don't mind that she draws inspiration from her... but here she is dressing herself EXACTLY like her. It's not very creative... and she just ends up looking a bit silly.

Those Burberry boots look awesome with the skinny dark jeans, love them. :heart: Im trying to make out the dress she wore on the Today show, it looks really cute from what I can see, hope we get some more pics. And I love that blue floral frock she wore around yesterday, she looks sweet!:D

I wouldn't call it original, when she's blatantly copying Edie. I mean I don't mind that she draws inspiration from her... but here she is dressing herself EXACTLY like her. It's not very creative... and she just ends up looking a bit silly.
well the outfit was for the movie releasing dinner's after party. so by dressing like eddie is sort of setting the theme and be playful, i don't think she's trying to be original.

Sienna Miller, in Calvin Klein, with the designer, Francisco Costa, at the after-party in the Gramercy Park Hotel.

Jimmy Fallon and Sienna Miller, both in Calvin Klein, with George Hickenlooper.

Guy Pearce and Sienna Miller, both in Calvin Klein.

Guy Pearce and Sienna Miller, in vintage, at the Star Lounge following the New York premiere of Factory Girl.

Sienna Miller, in vintage.

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks like great in the black and white dress. i wish we could see all her interviews on you tube : (

also perezhilton is saying on the today show (i think) the camera was on her for ages and when it went away she said "f*****g hell" or something hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kate2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->