Sienna Miller

kochie332 said:
Sienna Miller's Bloomers: Love It or Hate It?
forgetting her pants, or is she stepping up to a major spring trend again? Uh, maybe it's a little bit of both. After donning a vintage beaded dress for the NYC premiere of her new movie Factory Girl, the actress changed into a sweater and bloomers combo complete with opaque black tights and ankle boots. Now before we start wondering how many times she's been watching Flashdance lately, bloomers and boyshorts ruled some of the hottest runways for spring -- including Chanel and Prada -- and will be all over fashion magazines in the next few months. But does that make it ok for a night of going out?
people.com

hate it.
It looks like the big pants Renee Zellwegger had on in Bridget Jones Diary

leila20006 said:
thanks for all the pics and the video
Sienna Miller trying to avoid photographers, Manhattan, New York, America - 31 Jan 2007
i like her make up here

wow.
that's the first time since summer 05 that I really adore her look; she looks almost like her "old" self just w/ shorter hair.

I think she's great....
Saw her on Leno and The Daily Show this week. She's so damn adorable and charming.

I hope she goes far.

latest outfit is great! and i don't think that she looks older than she is. never thought that. many people say it but i just don't see it (?) such a beautiful girl.

Oooh she looks so good! :woot: I really like her hair at the moment :flower:

AmericanBaby said:
They are Louis Vuitton....I have a friend who has the same pair and they're sweet cuz the lens are oversized...

they are Louis Vuitton Conspiration GM sunglasses
eluxury.com

Kamelot said:
i find her lacking in talent, class & style, I don't understand all the hype sorrounding her (when compared to actual brit actresses).

i don't get it either....

The outfit in #16412 post is BRILLIANT,very Sienna,god i wish i could wear that.Her style at the moment is great,just great.

is she wearing a mcqueen scarf in 16434?? cannot make it out...

i also think i'm on a sienna high lately and she can do no wrong, therefore i approve of the latest no pants (very edie!!!!) outfit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kate2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->