Sienna Miller

Marni41 said:
is she wearing a mcqueen scarf in 16434?? cannot make it out...

i also think i'm on a sienna high lately and she can do no wrong, therefore i approve of the latest no pants (very edie!!!!) outfit.

I agree with you. Only Sienna has the guts to wear some thing like a leotard...well her and Madona...hehe :smile:

Marni41 said:
is she wearing a mcqueen scarf in 16434?? cannot make it out...

i also think i'm on a sienna high lately and she can do no wrong, therefore i approve of the latest no pants (very edie!!!!) outfit.

um, MAYBE if they were a cute pair of panties, but hun, they were GRANNY PANTIES...and oof da, that mohair sweater! eeeek! yuuuuck. :woot:

i think sienna is great, i did prefer her style back in the day of jude and the alfie movie but i think as shes changed its changed and i think shes staying true to what she likes, so i think thats cool

Awww... great outfit :smile: Thank you very much :smile:

Can it be Chloe or Thomas Wylde??? I dont know.. is just something with the leather that make me think of those two designers.. ...

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2007 – Rag & Bone - Front Row and Backstage
wireimage

LA Daily News Fri, 2/2/07

Hey, don't Google Sienna MillerBY GLENN WHIPP, Film Critic
U-Entertainment
She has made plenty of headlines in the tabloids - Jude Law, the nanny, labeling Pittsburgh with a slightly offensive (but innately accurate) rhyming nickname.
Now, 25-year-old Sienna Miller aims to make news for her acting with her lead turn as Edie Sedgwick in "Factory Girl."
Over a glass of apple juice, sitting in the sunny patio at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont, the lovely and charming English actress fielded questions about her movie and her penchant for attracting not-so-truthful news stories. Q: Do you think you can make people sympathize with Sedgwick's story?
A: That's the battle, isn't it? As far as I'm concerned, Edie was very mannered and pretentious and was quite la-dee-da. And it's either charming or pretentious. But hers is a tragic story - the sexual abuse, the drug addiction. I've got my own sob stories, but they're pathetic compared to hers.
Q: One of the producers says your charisma is measurable. "When Sienna walks into a room, everything just stops." I would think that would make you self-conscious.
A: It would be awful, wouldn't it? It would make you completely self-conscious. But people seem to be carrying on quite nicely around us, don't you think?
Q: Do you own a leopard-skin pillbox hat?
A: I do. Not real leopard skin, but a good replica. It actually made its way into the film. You can see it in Edie's bedroom.
Q: Are you a Bob Dylan fan?
A: Oh my God, yes. "Blonde on Blonde," the new album, the Scorsese documentary. I love when someone at a concert shouts, "Judas!" (Miller breaks into a decent Dylan drawl.) "I don't belieeeeeeeeve you!"
Q: I read you turned down a role in the new "Bond" movie.
A: No! Not true! Even if I had turned down a role, I wouldn't publicly say it. That's an awful thing.
Q: I googled you ...
A: Oh God. Those three words strike fear in my heart. It's like, "I've gone through your dirty knickers drawer." "I've read your diary."
Q: Sorry. I didn't know. There was nothing that bad. Just that you bailed on Bond, partied at Sundance with P-Diddy ...
A: For God's sake. Me and every other actress. I hung out for a minute with Diddy. But I don't know what to call him. Puffy? Puff? Sean? No romance. If I had slept with half the people I've been linked to ...
Q: So cross Josh Hartnett off the list ... that was the next Google item.
A: You're not allowed to have a conversation or have male friends. You meet actors, you're sitting next to someone having a conversation and next thing there are reports of you snogging on the sofa. It's absurd. Josh is a friend.
Q: OK. Since you're a free agent, what are you looking for in a man?
A: Intelligence. And food. Intelligence and oysters will do fine. Enthusiasm is attractive. And a sense of humor. A not conventionally attractive person with a sense of humor and fierce intelligence is very attractive - and long-lasting. Looks fade. Intelligence grows - hopefully.
Q: For Valentine's Day, then, a man should bring oysters and a good book?
A: A nice meal and maybe some rose petals on a bath. I don't know. I like to be surprised.
Q: Surprises are the best gifts. It's like when someone asks, "What do you want for Christmas?". A: A Kawasaki quad bike! (Laughs) I don't know ... sometimes a girl knows exactly what she wants.

Mod Square Print Baby Doll Dresses by Shoshanna

2cxdsad.jpg
34861c5.jpg

edressme.com / instyle.com

can anyone ID her latest white ankle boots?
Thankyou all.....B.B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->