Sienna Miller

Wtf @ some of those stills? The pictures of her with dark hair and leopard-ish coat aren't even in the movie. Neither is the one of her in the man's shirt with fur. Seems a little odd.

^ Well, a lot of scenes that are shot don't make it on to the screen. It's pretty common in Hollywood.

Ive only recently seen interviews with her and Im totally surprised about how charming she is, Im becoming quite a fan.

SarAnt said:
Ive only recently seen interviews with her and Im totally surprised about how charming she is, Im becoming quite a fan.
Hahah me too.:flower: I was always fascinated by her style but never saw any of her movies or read her interviews and in the past year i have,i am a proper fan now.:blush: :lol:
She is just lovely. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kochie:I must give you much thanks for all the factory Girl pics, there amazing!!!!
And I definitely agree with you Emil and SarAnt she is always a joy to watch shes infectious!:D

thats horrible but I still cant stop browsing old sienna photos :smile: I just love seeing those great outfits over and over again

Boomer said:
Q: Surprises are the best gifts. It's like when someone asks, "What do you want for Christmas?". A: A Kawasaki quad bike! (Laughs) I don't know ... sometimes a girl knows exactly what she wants.

[FONT=&quot]Apparently the Kawasaki bike thing was said by Kate M in 2004. do we think she was giving a shout out to KM or is it just a coincidence?[/FONT]

here is a record of Kate in 2004 saying the SAME THING!

http://showstudio.com/projects/advent/24_moss.html

i love her recent dress they are all so amazing!they are on my must haves list!

Sienna is really getting famous isnt she?! When I was reading the news- papers in sweden the other day they had some really nice headlines like; "Sienna has made out with a monkey" or "Sienna had sex "for real" in the factory girl" blah blah blah.. so officialy she is now famous:lol::lol:

Mina_KF said:
Sienna is really getting famous isnt she?! When I was reading the news- papers in sweden the other day they had some really nice headlines like; "Sienna has made out with a monkey" or "Sienna had sex "for real" in the factory girl" blah blah blah.. so officialy she is now famous:lol::lol:

What did the monkey look like :lol: ?

she is so natural in interviews. she doesnt seem fake or anything. its like she is almost talking to someone in her own home when she does live interviews

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kate2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->