Sienna Miller

i hope we'll get more pics from fashion shows of her if she attends more!
btw,i'm surprised she didnt do an appearance on letterman:(

luvmelots1983 said:
From reading reviews, seems like everyone's praising her performance, but hating the movie. Yay for her... kind of. I cant wait to see it - I hear there's some gorgeous footage of Edie-esque style.

i love ur signature, that s one of my fav songs. makes me cry everytime.:blush: :cry:

Ches129 said:
im loving her hair lately

i don't know why she really reminds me of camilla parker bowles with that hair. even if the hair is really ok and sienna is a pretty girl.
sigh.

FASHIONLOVA said:
i love ur signature, that s one of my fav songs. makes me cry everytime.:blush: :cry:

Thanks, FashionLova! I feel the exact same way about it. Thus the signature which I shall never change :heart:

I think the quad bike thing is pretty ridiculous. Why does she want a dirt bike all of a sudden? She's never expressed the interest before. *Yawn* She is not stylish. The rag and bone outfit has been done by millions of teenage girls before her. She used to be pretty cute though. Kind of unfortunate.

SIENNA MILLER

With her mom by her side, the Factory Girl star enthusiastically took in the Victorian-inspired Rag & Bone show.
peoople.com

Im really suprised she didnt attend Matthew Williamsons show, since there good friends and she always wears alot of his line and Puccis. I hope she attends more shows this week or is in Milan for fashion week.

she's been in the US for practically a month. I'm sure she wants to start decorating her new house!

i think shes really stylish,shes so fresh and preatty

"• Sienna Miller, chilling out near the pool table at the Gramercy Park Hotel. At one point, she left the lounge and smoked a cigarette with a muscular guy in the bar."
people.com

its funny how the head designer of rag and bone is her ex-boyfriend - they were together for a couple of years

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SofiaP
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->