Sienna Miller

Feb 3, 2007
Our Pick - instyle.com

SIENNA MILLER in Shoshanna

The trendsetting star stepped out in the streets of Manhattan, accessorizing her graphic-print minidress with a cropped jacket, a patent-leather Chanel bag and a slouchy hat from Burberry. The Factory Girl star is in the Big Apple to promote the film.
Hat:urbanoutfitters.com Dress:edressme.com Boots:zappos.com

She was so adorable on Jon Stewart and seemed really smart...

I love her laugh!

Her hair looks so lovely in the latest pics. This might sound dumb, but does anyone have any tips or insight into how to make hair curl like that without professional help? I've tried various size rollers, but I'm pretty hopeless when it comes to my short hair lol. :doh:

Never seen these ones

sienna-miller-2004-vanity-fair-oscar-party-0Id74T.jpg

sienna-miller-2004-vanity-fair-oscar-party-1lQdzL.jpg

sienna-miller-2004-vanity-fair-oscar-party-0lKUQ4.jpg

sienna-miller-2004-vanity-fair-oscar-party-1MIlkH.jpg

So gorgeous!!!

exposay.com

Haute To Trot said:
She looks so much like her mother!!

I wonder what Sienna looked like as a child?
If so, I can only hope this resemblance won't get stronger with time - honestly, her mother's look and expression sometimes really scare me...

From reading reviews, seems like everyone's praising her performance, but hating the movie. Yay for her... kind of. I cant wait to see it - I hear there's some gorgeous footage of Edie-esque style.

Odette said:
Never seen these ones

So gorgeous!!!

exposay.com

thanks for posting, i've never seen those either...i love her so much in that dress..she looks gorg^^

Haute To Trot said:
She looks so much like her mother!!

I wonder what Sienna looked like as a child?

There was an interview in W about two years ago and they had some pics of her as a child. You might be able to find them in the first twenty or so pages of the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kate2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->