Sienna Miller

does she carry a new bag (the black one)? it looks nice. or is it the bag that she wore with the harness thing and the black skirt some time ago?

she looks so wasted in these last pics, here outfit is ordinary, and her hair need to be washed, look greasy, Sienna wash yourself....! :ermm:

is that a Loro Piana bag? I think so....btw it looks too big for a club- night

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw Alfie yesterday and she was soo hot,her body is TDF!And she was so beautiful;loved her hair there!

tahda said:
[FONT=&quot]Apparently the Kawasaki bike thing was said by Kate M in 2004. do we think she was giving a shout out to KM or is it just a coincidence?[/FONT]

here is a record of Kate in 2004 saying the SAME THING!

http://showstudio.com/projects/advent/24_moss.html

....now THAT is friggin ridiculous! :shock: :lol:
even if it was intended to be a joke,that reply does nothing good for sienna...

good eye!

^ What I think is ridiculous is the connection people need to make between Kate and Sienna. Kate's not the only one who wants a motorcycle in the world, and the fact that Sienna said she wants one isn't surprising. I luv Kate's style too, but I don't think she's "all knowing goddess of all that is new and fresh". Half the stuff she wears is a combo of looks from various rock stars and their groupie girlfriends from the 60's and 70's. Not exactly ground breaking.

Emil said:
I saw Alfie yesterday and she was soo hot,her body is TDF!And she was so beautiful;loved her hair there!

i love that movie jsut because of her look! she looks gourgeous on that boho style and her hair...omg its perfect on it!:heart:

prissy said:
he used to be a banker before he was a designer - i think!

I think he was a model....he used to look alot better then he does now.

On a fashion note, I like am growing to like those white boots

honeyisle said:
^ What I think is ridiculous is the connection people need to make between Kate and Sienna. Kate's not the only one who wants a motorcycle in the world, and the fact that Sienna said she wants one isn't surprising. I luv Kate's style too, but I don't think she's "all knowing goddess of all that is new and fresh". Half the stuff she wears is a combo of looks from various rock stars and their groupie girlfriends from the 60's and 70's. Not exactly ground breaking.
Oh god,huge Karma for what you wrote:flower: ,its a known expression and Kate Moss didn invent it!!:rolleyes:
Jesus,Mary and Josef some people just need to let go,i am a huge Kate Moss fan,been for last 10 years.But i never post in her thread because of fans who think and do stuff like this.
I loathe this kind of behaviour and its sad because Kate is awsome and so not like that.

Anyway i think Sienna has nothing to prove to anyone,she has an amazing style,that speaks for itself.^_^

Emil said:
Anyway i think Sienna has nothing to prove to anyone,she has an amazing style,that speaks for itself.^_^

But don't you think they both copy Posh!!?? :rofl: :brows: :lol:

(This is a joke!! No need to send death threats!!! :wink: )

^Phew! I was just about to push the Death-threat button on my computor....That was close:wink:

right on boomer!
i dont get whats the fuss all about...why would any1 want a dirty stupid bike anyways?!

Have these been posted?

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Rag & Bone Fall, 2 Jan (HQ)

celebrity-city

ShoeGal4Eva said:
right on boomer!
i dont get whats the fuss all about...why would any1 want a dirty stupid bike anyways?!

Unless, of course it was a '65 BSA Super Rocket like Steve McQueen had...Oh, different bike I guess... :blush: :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chvrrystvrr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->