Sienna Miller

does anyone know who makes that military style long black coat she is wearing in the last lot of candids? so hot

Get Shoes Like Sienna's Movie Alter-Ego!

sienna_millera_400x300.jpg

Sienna Miller may be the star of Factory Girl, but who isn't just as excited to see the spot-on recreations of Edie Sedgwick's signature style? Top shoe designer Taryn Rose took on the challenge of designing the film's shoes and purses -- she tells PEOPLE that she "looked at old photos mainly [for inspiration]." And as for Sienna, "I made these ballerinas for a scene that she loved. They were plain black, because she was wearing black tights." Sadly the exact styles from the film aren't for sale, but Taryn's spring line is chockful of mod-inspired flats like the Bonus, $380, and the Baker, $445, which are for sale at piperlime.com. But be warned that the shoes are in high demand -- Taryn also designed a film-inspired red carpet collection "but no one got to wear them. One hundred fifty pairs were stolen off the truck when they were being transported."

people.com

Not sure these been posted yet...not even 100% sure if it sienna on all of them :blush:

Attachments

• Bild 2.png
    Bild 2.png
    207.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Bild 3.png
    Bild 3.png
    418.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Bild 4.png
    Bild 4.png
    259.7 KB · Views: 104
  • Bild 5.png
    Bild 5.png
    478.1 KB · Views: 79
La Bellabello said:
Not sure these been posted yet...not even 100% sure if it sienna on all of them :blush:

ya they have been posted

...there are also more pictures that go with that set. they were posted awhile back

isn't that the same coat Keira wore?
anyway, thank you kochie 332 :flower:
I think she looks good, but something is wrong here :confused:

She looks funny :D but i would like the coat if it was made more delicate at the back...too many ruffles

my_precious, your avatar speaks for itself :P (imagine keira`s surprise when she saw sienna wearing same coat) :flower:

La Bellabello said:

I don't believe they've been posted in that quality though.

estherlouise thanks for posting those links,i havent seen that interview:smile:
and great new candids everyoe.i love that coat with converse

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhLaLaLa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->