Sienna Miller

When i first saw it,i thought it was Rochas cause it reminded me that Kirsten Dunst dress she wore at Cannes for Marie-Antoinette.

I like her hair at the pre-Bafta dinner, and I like the look of her sparkly silver sweater too!

concerning BAFTAs, I like the dress...not so much the hair & makeup!

I just saw Factory girl yesterday. She's a really great actress, but I don't like the movie.

^I love that outfit, so cool. I love the combination of the leather jacket and boots with the more femine dress and her hair and makeup is flawless!

yeahhh..i dont like the movie either but her perfomance was so good.i like her bafta dress,lovely..

Melly5525 said:
^I love that outfit, so cool. I love the combination of the leather jacket and boots with the more femine dress and her hair and makeup is flawless!

I agree. I love the combo. Does anyone have a shot of her in this outfit standing?

i still dont get it.... whats up with the cotton on her heels?

but its cute she`s wearing her skirt as a dress...like an old sienna would do :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really love the BAFTAs outfit but i really like the black dress and jacket outfit.

tindi-rindi said:
i still dont get it.... whats up with the cotton on her heels?

but its cute she`s wearing her skirt as a dress...like an old sienna would do :flower:

I know I love how she is wearing the skirt as a dress look again :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhLaLaLa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->