Sienna Miller

I think she looks to be taking a pic of the pap's liscense plate...
maybe he was following her too much.

i love the fact she is wering all stars! i gives her a down to eath but ultra stylish look, plus that jacket its absolutly gorgeous! and its os her face! sienna style is back and always great!

Karusiek said:
isn't that the same coat Keira wore?
anyway, thank you kochie 332 :flower:
I think she looks good, but something is wrong here :confused:

Indeed,you are right,Keira has the same coat^_^

Thanks kochie for the pics:flower:

I love that coat!keira kinghtleys got that,anyone know where i can get one??

That outfit is very "keira"! The coat, the all stars..still, love it! :smile:

men! she does really love her balenciaga bag! i cant even remember whre mine is......

The skirt she is wearing as a dress at the BAFTAS Aftershow is the same one she wore with the green chloe boots and the belt over her bust , i think it was december 2005.

Sienna Miller leaving Boujis nightclub in South Kensington 2007-02-12

Credit: celeb-city

^Looks like the pap had his camera on rapid shutter speed and only published the ones where she in in mid-blink. Just goes to show how distorted the media and images can be. Rarely do they show the real scene.

^ Or she could have been tipsy and unable to keep her eyes open wide...
She is leaving a club.:innocent:

Shoegal: Thanks for the info about Letterman, that should be good Im excited:D

i like the past few alfits she's been wearing.. she's been going out to a lot of events since being single.And looking happy.. . When she said that she liked the single life , she seemed as if she was stuck in a cacoon with responsibilty before and now it's just her career and herself to worry about..Love will have to wait . maybe thats why it didnt work out with jude.He's busy with his career and his kids and keeps in touch with his ex wife -so the " fundamental difference" especially the maturity level of sienna and jude creeped in.. She's almost 10 years younger but they seemed like twins because they looked hot together.. She is a pretty girl ...I guess it goes to show that looks arnt everything.. ... but i still miss them as a couple,, when i know that i shouldnt be.. i started to like her because of him and when they r not together it feels a little bit of.:(i especially loved sienna during the jude years...i'm not gonna completly hate her even though they broke up because i still like her style..

especially this pic.....
fahrenheit03fm4.jpg

fahrenheit05bm9.jpg

credit :brilliance

Last edited by a moderator:
brokenenglish said:
^ Or she could have been tipsy and unable to keep her eyes open wide...
She is leaving a club.:innocent:

Of course, but I am always suspicious of the Paps. Being a photographer myself I know how easily it is to catch some one mid-blink and have it look like they are absolutly trashed. Plus I think some of the paparazzi have it our for her because she lashes out at them sometimes. I don't think they are the most trustful bunch. :blush: We will know for sure if thoes surface with the headline "Sienna's Drunken Night Out" "Sienna Out All Night" hehe:lol:

Sabrina1981 said:
The skirt she is wearing as a dress at the BAFTAS Aftershow is the same one she wore with the green chloe boots and the belt over her bust , i think it was december 2005.

Sabrina, do you have pictures of that outfit? I'd love to see! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elf
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->