Sienna Miller

here is she wearing the same skirt as a dress some time ago (in her boho days) :flower:
51818955_10.jpg

Sienna-miller.org

aaa...how I miss those days...even thou she's looking good latelly

OMG, i love that "skirt as a dress with the belt on the bust" outfit! I've never seen it before, but how innovative. And it looks absolutely fabulous on her! You know, I love her style now - I think she's very chic and carries off almost any outfit - but nothing beats her boho style. That defined her and she alwayyyys looked so comfortable in it - never like she was trying too hard, like so many others do.

I must admit I love her style again!
And I love how she wears clothes over and over aging. It shows that she actually LIKES her clothes and isn't just wearing them because she got a freebie or they're in fashion.

sasscam said:
And I love how she wears clothes over and over aging. It shows that she actually LIKES her clothes and isn't just wearing them because she got a freebie or they're in fashion.

That I have to agree with :flower:
Especially her good old black Balenciaga she's always carrying, makes her seem gee, I don't know like a normal person! :P

sasscam said:

I agree. I think that is what initially drew ne towards Sienna's style. It does not look like it was put together by a stylist, but it looks chic and unique.

great comment sasscam!! she does seem to LIKE her clother, it's so nice to see celebrities reinventing the staff from their wardrobe instead of always showing off new things!!they seem more human then :P

luvmelots1983 said:
The percentages of those seem off - I loved all 3 outfits, and it's odd to see an overwhelming percentage HATE them.

i always wonder who they poll for things like this... i don't think either of the outfits are all that bad :blink:

big thanks to sanja!

Weinstein Company pre - Bafta party hosted by Harvey Weinstein and Tamara Mellon, London, Britain - 11 Feb 2007
rexfeatures

Kochie332 thanks alot for those pictures she looks cool and relaxed,this thread would be so boring without your posts,so thank you!We truly appreciate it.:flower:

kochie, you are the best!!! keira and sienna, you can't get any better than that. it truly is a happy valentines day!

haha in those candids she's really giving it back to the pap. can u see the boys in the truck behind the car laughing

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yanina vaitekhovich
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->