Sienna Miller

Has anyone seen the news reports that say her drug of choice is magic mushroom?! Very random....
No new candids?

im dying to see new candids! i think we got too spoiled with all the Sundance pics! :wink:

Well fancy Sien you here, Jamie

(big pictures via dailymail.co.uk)

Sienna Miller was greeted by her model boyfriend Jamie Burke as she touched down at New York's JFK airport.
The loved-up couple who were recently pictured romping semi-naked on a Caribbean beach, were like two peas in a pod dressed in grungy black leather jackets, and faded denim.
Sienna, 25, had been on a brief trip to London where she was promoting her new film Factory Girl, but left a storm of controversy behind her in Britain.

Last edited by a moderator:
well i dont look too good either after a long flight :lol: but i agree he looks bad!

Yay shes in NYC:clap: :clap: :clap: Does any one know what her plans are in new york, any tv appearances?

Melly5525 said:
Yay shes in NYC:clap: :clap: :clap: Does any one know what her plans are in new york, any tv appearances?

i was wondering that too.cause it seems she did every single tv show to promote her movie :blink:
maybe filming something?
i like how her ocks match :lol:

she looks very grunge...a bit wierd i prefer her with a boho vibe!

i like the fact she is just herself on the interview unlike all those it-girls...

inAbottle said:
I haven't been too inspired by her lately

Lately?! Good for you, I havent been inspiered by her for two f**king long years:cry:

i think she has been doing good latetly although a bit to rock and roll for her (style) imo

Sienna is beautiful and certainly one o my fav in the business, but her style has been kind of leting me down lately...she had such a wonderful style back in 2004, she was unique, and now...she's just like everybody else, well not to me cause she will always be "Sienna" but...you know what I mean :blink:

its hard to talk about style with that strangelooking dude with her now. but he could clean up well , under all that strange get up and hair.. Some people commented about how jude was grungy..but i say she looked hotter with jude . but whats lost is lost.. ... but she sure loves them even more "super grungy"

when she was promoting factory girl 24/7 , she was around ,, now i think she may be relaxing .. and i'm afraid to say , but with Jaimi around , she's going to dress down and grungy like him. Couples have a similiar style.. and she seems to have gone to the rock and roll grunge look

dailymail

yeah me too, don't like her outfit, but she looks pretty as always

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->