Sienna Miller

oh so many nice pics! thank you for posting them!
this new outfit is realy awsome!

Wow, she looks so good. I :heart: the outfit. The boyfriend looks AWFUL though. I can't believe he's a model. Though I guess, as is all too obvious with the female ones, you don't have to be gorgeous to be a model nowadays.:rolleyes:

here are the pictures kochie332

Attachments

• re491amsiennamiller1cs.jpg
    re491amsiennamiller1cs.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 28
  • re49106msiennamiller7wv.jpg
    re49106msiennamiller7wv.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 45
  • re49107msiennamiller2ft.jpg
    re49107msiennamiller2ft.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 51
  • re49108msiennamiller7yg.jpg
    re49108msiennamiller7yg.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 42
  • re49109msiennamiller5gc.jpg
    re49109msiennamiller5gc.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 27
Recent dress = great! So simple. Her face reminds me of Ashley Olsen for some reason in the thumbnails...haha

And Jamie Burke?? eughh what a nasty.

she looks lovely --but i'm still bored. and please stop with the leggings, i would have preferred black tights --but i do love her hair, make-up, and accessories. thanks for all the pics!

the dress she wore to the event was Vintage Calvin Klein

(NEW YORK) Calvin Klein premiered its newest fragrance, ck IN2U, Thursday night with cocktails, White Castle burgers, and plasma screens broadcasting its latest scent campaign, "What are you IN 2?" along with the winner of its international film contest, Gravitation. While guests Fabiola Beracasa, Olivia Palermo, and Alexis Bryan took to the dance floor, Mena Suvari and Sienna Miller, each clad in their own takes on Calvin Klein dresses—subdued versus sparkly—opted for the upstairs VIP lounge.
Miller, meanwhile, inconspicuously slipped out early with rocker Jamie Burke, while Ferebee Bishop kept busy catching up with old co-workers. "I love it—I’ve seen like 15 people so far!" she smiled.
from fashionweekdaily

Sienna Miller and Jamie Burke just came into DareDevil in NYC to get tattooed together.

Jamie got his inner upper arm tattooed with "Aleaiacta est" (latin for "The Die is Cast") and Sienna Miller got a traditional sparrow tattooed on her wrist.

welovecelebs.com

*Hypnotic* said:
the pea coat ^^ up there...Ester had posted it and is it by Fay Twiggy?
I can't seem to find anything on it....could someone here that knows anything
about this coat...please let me know...thanks a bunch!

The designer is Fay, the name of the coat is the Twiggy. Here is the designer's website www.fay.it
Not sure where you can find in the states. Hope this helps!

Sienna looks so pretty,young and stylish in all of the latest photos!!!!I really wish she'd stop it with all the tattoos and that guy-he's just HIDEOUS,he looks like he'd be really stupid too.
-she looks really gorgeous at the Calvin Klein event,love it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
socksluvr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->