Sienna Miller

kochie332 said:
New York Emmy Awards Nominees Party at The Pitt in New York City - March 8, 2007
i really love how she does looks in those pics with the hat :heart:

thank you all for the latest pics !

SOURCE: thisislondon.co.uk

cute pics - gorgeous bikini

Attachments

• siennabourkeDM2102a_468x501.jpg
    siennabourkeDM2102a_468x501.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 110
  • siennabourkeDM2102c_468x665.jpg
    siennabourkeDM2102c_468x665.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 139
lostinemotion said:
omg...i live right across the street from daredevil tattooo!!!
when was that?

the picture and caption were posted today, thats all the information they gave:blush: maybe she got it either yesterday or today

i cant belive she has done a new tattoo:( eww this is not the sienna i new before...

And she pierced her ear too...maybe influences from that guy Jamie :huh:

ShoeGal4Eva said:
i want that black ring she has on.does any1 know where it's from or where to get a similar one? i was obsessed with the one k moss had before too:smile:

I read somewhere that it was a David Yurman ring.

thank you:smile: it doesnt look like sienna at all at least like old sienna:(

Sienna Miller

Sienna Miller brought life to the party for the launch of Calvin Klein's newest scent, ckIN2U, in New York City. Sienna joined Jamie Burke, Mena Suvari and a gaggle of chiseled male models for the warehouse bash, where guests quaffed cocktails and munched on mini–White Castle sliders. After spending some time in the lofted VIP area, Miller moved on down to the underground VIP room at hip nightspot The Plumm.
instyle.com

Fashion Muse

"Factory Girl" star Sienna Miller channels her inner golden goddess at the Calvin Klein party in Manhattan. Us Weekly.

2004173198933397657_rs.jpg

what's the big deal about a pierced ear and a tattoo? :blink: look at Nicole Richie...
its not that she got a tattoo on her forehead or a chain hanging from her nose...

thats ok i just dont like those usual sparrow tattoo,in the other hand i like her 3 stars tatoo

fairy said:
what's the big deal about a pierced ear and a tattoo? :blink: look at Nicole Richie...
its not that she got a tattoo on her forehead or a chain hanging from her nose...

It's no big deal to me, I have 2 piercings on my ear!:P
It just doesn't seem like something Sienna would do right now if she didn't have Jamie in her life...

ok i think two of these pictures have been posted but just incase i am posting all of them
justjared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
socksluvr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->