Sienna Miller

^thank you so mutch for posting those

she really has an amazing face

Zkunis said:
It's no big deal to me, I have 2 piercings on my ear!:P
It just doesn't seem like something Sienna would do right now if she didn't have Jamie in her life...

well i dont know either if she's doing the right thing but okay...its not on me to judge her...
i dont like it when ppl get tattoos or piercings cos of the wrong reasons but we dont know the reasons so...:ermm:

anyways :lol:

jolg said:
i still prefer the boho but she looks cute!

i think we all did. who care if everyone copied her? she was the queen of boho and the only one who looked phenominal in it!

MissyJG said:
i think we all did. who care if everyone copied her? she was the queen of boho and the only one who looked phenominal in it!

:flower: :D :wink:

Little Tiny said:
Sienna looks so pretty,young and stylish in all of the latest photos!!!!I really wish she'd stop it with all the tattoos and that guy-he's just HIDEOUS,he looks like he'd be really stupid too.
-she looks really gorgeous at the Calvin Klein event,love it!!!!

Agree - tatoos are just NOT cool, not stylish and when you're old you look ridiculous. I think they make you seem like cheap trailertrash. Lorry drivers, that sort of thing. Sorry, just my opinion^_^

Not that there's anything wrong with lorry drivers, but they're just not renowned fro being very stylish:wink:

I wonder why Sienna didn't do the 300 movie. She would have been amazing in that. I'm off to see it now.

amk5147 said:
The designer is Fay, the name of the coat is the Twiggy. Here is the designer's website www.fay.it
Not sure where you can find in the states. Hope this helps!

Oh wow...:flower: Gonna have to check it out...thanks sweety!

Haute To Trot said:
I read somewhere that it was a David Yurman ring.

thank you very much ! karma:flower:

p.s. i cant see the picture of sienna's new tattoo.can some 1 please re-post it?

i miss new pics...im curious about this new rock style sienna is carrying lately

Unseen pics of Sienna and Jamie

spnphotos455831
spnphotos455829
spnphotos455834
infphotos139697
infphotos139679
infphotos139680

newscom

wow...never seen this one, Sienna and Kate in the same pic :woot:

585683H.jpg

RexFeatures

Users who are viewing this thread