Sienna Miller

yeah i was crazy about her style before now i don't even get excited when i see new candids she's not inspiring anymore:innocent:

I think she looks beyond incredible:woot: , she has worn things like this before but if its not broke why fix it, the dress is stunning and it fits the Edie vibe so why not, also i love her hair like this so chic!:heart: :heart: :heart:

i didn't say she looks bad she's obviously chic, i just think she's not inspiring anymore (and her hair bores me the most)

I LOVE this look,she's sweet looking,pretty ,cute and charming.The hair is totally Bardot-LOVE IT!!!I want the dress.....

That dress is amazing! She wears a lot of white and gold I noticed but I'm not complaining b/c she does look great in those two colors.

I wonder if the dress isn't from their new line. I mean could you imagine better publicity for it?
That said I don't like it. I think it's cheap and tacky and the only thing redeeming it is that it is Sienna that is wearing it and that she can pull these kinds of things off quite well.

^yeah i agree..must be from the new line..its her big premiere, tons of publicity, and her sister is w her for the "big day"..would be v surprised if it wasn't

SASSY SHOUT-OUT

"Factory Girl" star Sienna Miller yells back at excited fans while at the London premiere of her new movie. Us Weekly.

2001822361132289058_rs.jpg

instyle.com

Sienna Miller

Sienna Miller enchanted the audience at the London premiere of Factory Girl in famed Leicester Square. Sienna brought along big sis Savannah—the two are hard at work on a fashion line called Twenty8Twelve—to share in the fun.

tahda said:
who makes this dress. someone mentioned chloe but that's not correct. anyone else know?

I saw an interview with her on the red carpet, she said the dress is vintage Balenciaga, shoes are Sergio Rossi and her jewellery is Bulgari.

Savannah btw was wearing stuff from their new line twenty8twelve. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->